• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not your imagination. I think I remember reading that her and Nikki had the idea to put Movement at the end of YES. She probably thinks that is the reason he's in the main event tomorrow.

Well, Nikki and her did go to management and suggest YES Movement and supported using "YES" to market Bryan instead of goat and beard shit. It's worked great, so I can't blame them.

Aiii

So not worth it
Watching on Apple TV and quality is great, no hiccups either, looking good.

If it stays like this tonight I might have some faith restored for tomorrow.

I'm literally getting unnerved from Saxton's smile. Goosebumps, chills, and everything.

mqdefault.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I'm literally getting unnerved from Saxton's smile. Goosebumps, chills, and everything.

The weird eye closing thing he does when he sends it back to Cole freaks me out. He seems like a dude who is just trying to be every local news anchor he's ever seen. His fake excitement is even worse than Cena's fake excitement.

dream

God that crowd shot. Bandanas and t-shirts. There's nothing like the one night WWE tries to class it up to expose what slobs wrestling fans tend to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom