• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Fuck off with the chants.

I think this is the first time watching this for a lot of us, so a few notes:

1. Have a time limit for everyone but the final inductee. Give em 20-30 minutes tops.
  2. Don't let the common fans in. I asked a friend whose there how much it costs, apparently it's part of a package. The cost of that package should increase ten fold so these dumb smarks don't show up.
  3. It was fun to see this, and it's great to see the comments that they make during their speeches.

tumblr_n3lc4iYGzu1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Best thing about tonight besides Jake.

strobogo

Banned
He's telling Batista, the Outlaws etc to fucking retire already

Sounded more to me like he was telling HHH to put Bryan over.

That was a weird speech, but not nearly as weird as I thought. He was pretty level head and actually not rambly at all of r his normal self. And not nearly as angry and bitter as I expected.

Anyone who said Warrior's speech was too long is disrespectful. We've waited many years to hear what he's had to say and it was worth it. I'm proud of him because he deserved it so much.

Warrior doesn't fucking with Hogan.

Ric Flair

Banned
Honestly, for a warrior speech, not bad! I was expecting much much worse! You can tell that DVD really fucked with him, but he's willing to put it behind him

Sblargh

Banned
Warrior's speech was a thing on its own.

The Hall of Fame had its good and bad moments.
The Warrior speech had its own good and bad moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom