• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. We'll be pre-coming much longer than you other poors.

tumblr_modyizHNoA1sqr9w8o1_400.gif

Lebron

I haven't watched wrestling in 2 years. I'm not going to have the slightest fucks of what is going on. Yet here I am.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ retaining would be a really stupid idea. She's already defeated everyone individually, beating everyone all at once just makes the whole division look bad. Story wise, where do you go from there? Debut Paige the next night and have her win as a surprise? That shit is weak. She's got to lose and not be involved in the finish so she has a reason to feud with whoever wins.

Losing the belt in a 13 against one situation is even worse. Have her steal the pin and then lose it one on one tomorrow at Raw. Much better for everyone involved.

I was just thinking, if Bray does win, what the fuck do they do with Cena? He can't just go back to his old self.

Well, logically he can't. He could just ruin it and brush it all off.

Woo, False Finish: The Match is over. Now it's time for some good old XXX hype!

Heel turn
lol

(seriously though, if they were finally going to do that, this would be a good spot. Gets Bray even more over as a formidable heel, in that he got into Cena's head that badly, and would make inevitable Cena vs. champ Bryan actually entertaining. And Cena would get real heel heat against Bryan regardless, which would neutralize any smarky cheer-the-heel reaction when he actually turned. Only problem is Bryan is pretty much the only top-card face then.)

Xater

Heel turn
lol

(seriously though, if they were finally going to do that, this would be a good spot. Gets Bray even more over as a formidable heel, in that he got into Cena's head that badly, and would make inevitable Cena vs. champ Bryan actually entertaining. And Cena would get real heel heat against Bryan regardless, which would neutralize any smarky cheer-the-heel reaction when he actually turned. Only problem is Bryan is pretty much the only top-card face then.)

Cesaro for top face!

Into

Cena will no sell the loss like he always does

Then he will cut a promo on RAW how he does not mind people in the dubya dubya eee universe booing him, because THEY ARE THE VOICE OF THE DUBYA DUYBA EE!

King will say how he is the most polarizing star in WWE

And life goes on

Ithil

AJ retaining would be a really stupid idea. She's already defeated everyone individually, beating everyone all at once just makes the whole division look bad. Story wise, where do you go from there? Debut Paige the next night and have her win as a surprise? That shit is weak. She's got to lose and not be involved in the finish so she has a reason to feud with whoever wins.

They've beaten her nonstop on TV, she lost every week for the last month (and 90% of the time before that). She's in a match against 13 others, with every odd against her.
That's just a weak as hell title win for whoever they gave it to.

AJ is kept ultra weak going into a match where the decked is stacked against her, then she loses? Yay? Well done, new champ, you beat an incredibly weak champion in a crazily unfair match.

It would be better for AJ to retain with some dirty win, and then at the next PPV you pick the Diva you want to win the title and they have a singles match where she drops the title.

Hasney

Heel turn
lol

We'll have the Stinger and Devitt by then though.

*cough*

Seriously, they're so light on faces that I think Roman is going straight to the main event after the Shield split. I hope it doesn't ruin him.

Rapstah

It's pretty crazy how just three months ago, Batista coming back looked fucking insane because of how many main event faces they had compared to main event heels.

Xater

They've beaten her nonstop on TV, she lost every week for the last month (and 90% of the time before that). She's in a match against 13 others, with every odd against her.
That's just a weak as hell title win for whoever they gave it to.

AJ is kept ultra weak going into a match where the decked is stacked against her, then she loses? Yay? Well done, new champ, you beat an incredibly weak champion in a crazily unfair match.

It would be better for AJ to retain with some dirty win, and then at the next PPV you pick the Diva you want to win the title and they have a singles match where she drops the title.

That's why I think she will retain tonight.

I'm excited for the show tonight, most excited for a show I have been in a while. Only thing that makes me sad is knowing Cena is going to totally derail and bury the Bray Wyatt character tonight. Wyatt is so fresh and so interesting so naturally he will be fed to Cena tonight and be dancing with Brodus Clay by WM 31.

Rapstah

I'm excited for the show tonight, most excited for a show I have been in a while. Only thing that makes me sad is knowing Cena is going to totally derail and bury the Bray Wyatt character tonight. Wyatt is so fresh and so interesting so naturally he will be fed to Cena tonight and be dancing with Brodus Clay by WM 31.

Follow... my momma.

Past

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."
So the pre-show is only available to the U.S? dafaq.

strobogo

Banned
Losing the belt in a 13 against one situation is even worse. Have her steal the pin and then lose it one on one tomorrow at Raw. Much better for everyone involved.

Wasn't Flair supposed to be on the panel tonight? I wonder what kind of shit he got into to get replaced last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom