• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
He's just saying what we're all thinking.

toqmLsR.png

O4UGey0.jpg

ADk7dnd.jpg
God yes, too bad she wasn't a part of the industry, in college and she was a lot younger than I thought. She has a natural heel air about her.
aH3QO06.gif
downgrade total

Watching WM29 on Network and I didn't notice last year that obscenely long sign about hating "I hate Cena guys because they saw some guys spill beer on a baby".

Reave

If Punk really is there tonight, my guess is he runs in and costs HHH his match against Bryan -- setting up a Punk vs. HHH match at WM31. In return for coming back, WWE will offer Punk the whole year off until the match.

Aiii

So not worth it
Then how do you not know you're getting worked by all the Eva stuff?

Why do you make me break kayfabe?
I am playing along you fool, my gimmick is being a blind AJ mark, so naturally I will trashtalk Eva Marie. Did you forget I was advocating watching Total Divas back when only Sunny and myself were watching it? I also don't legit think Punk is there tonight. Come on now, we've all got our roles to play in this community.

I am playing along you fool, my gimmick is being a blind AJ mark, so naturally I will trashtalk Eva Marie. Did you forget I was advocating watching Total Divas back when only Sunny and myself were watching it? I also don't legit think Punk is there tonight. Come on now, we've all got our roles to play in this community.

iqGuBtv3A2C4F.gif

Playing along, riiiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttt

Aiii

So not worth it
Somebody is going to have to carry this thing around with them through airports https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/1900140_488932761232503_496337630_n.png[/IM][/QUOTE]

This is why Miz should win.

[quote="BIONIC-ARRRMMM!!, post: 107161247"][IMG]http://i.minus.com/iqGuBtv3A2C4F.gif[/IG]

Playing along, riiiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttt[/QUOTE]

You know you like it, if it wasn't for me this thread wouldn't be half as entertaining.

strobogo

Banned

I don't buy it. Sounds just like, "Well, everyone in here is weird". We put an end to gimmick posters.

krae_man

So with Vickie quitting and The Rock there, what are the chances he will call her a fat, old, ugly, whore for old times sake?

Are you serious, already the XXX ??
How time passed, oh my god. I used to watch TNA and WWE all day long at PayTV and on the internet, but stopped some years ago cause I lost interest in it.

Damn, Undertaker and Triple H still in the business? Wow, that surprises me. Didn't think that they'd do more than another 2-3 years, never thought of 5+

By the way, is Jeff Hardy still out of the WWE?

jesus christ I miss the real Kane, I feel like I'm staring at a photo of Andre the Giant

Damn, that to the right is Kane, THE KANE????

Hasney

God this WM29 main event was so shit. I think Orton V Batista could have upped the shitty level, but thankfully we're not getting that.

Actually enjoyed watching the whole event just now. New perspective, it was very enjoyable up until this match.

I need some help, WrassleGAF!

I got a new router recently, and ever since I've been getting a "Fatal Error" when I try to stream from the Network on my PS4. I'm in Canada and using Unblock-us. It still streams fine from my PC, but I really don't want to have to lug my PC to my living room and back again tonight.

And, yes, I did restart my router, and I've checked on the Unblock-us site and it says my connection is set up properly.

Help?

Alright I fixed my issues with the network. Apparently it was just a problem with Google Chrome. So I'm watching it on Internet Explorer. Alright I'm ready GAF... I think

Holy fuck does anyone else always see that dope with the blazer who's in every PPV show? For some reason seeing him see his veiny head celebrating at Cena win is making me angry for some reason. Must be the internet in me.

He was also the one Cena supporter at Money in The Bank 2011. Surprised if he didn't get shit on by Chicago. Must be that plant security force treating him.

Into

Somebody is going to have to carry this thing around with them through airports

1900140_488932761232503_496337630_n.png

Its why Miz needs to win it. Its the best idea Lance Storm has ever had

The whole thing is a joke on the Miz, he will carry that statue for the whole year and look like a even bigger fool than he does already.

Hasney

I can't wait for Cena's horrendous overacting to ruin the Bray Wyatt moment tonight.

I was just thinking, if Bray does win, what the fuck do they do with Cena? He can't just go back to his old self.

Well, logically he can't. He could just ruin it and brush it all off.

Woo, False Finish: The Match is over. Now it's time for some good old XXX hype!

Edgeward

Th man took a ddt on concrete and still back in the ring before a 10 count. Fuck logic.

They will just feed him another monster heel to bury anyway.

I was just thinking, if Bray does win, what the fuck do they do with Cena? He can't just go back to his old self.

Well, logically he can't. He could just ruin it and brush it all off.

Woo, False Finish: The Match is over. Now it's time for some good old XXX hype!

you could have said the same thing after he lost to the rock but he was same old cena next week

strobogo

Banned
AJ retaining would be a really stupid idea. She's already defeated everyone individually, beating everyone all at once just makes the whole division look bad. Story wise, where do you go from there? Debut Paige the next night and have her win as a surprise? That shit is weak. She's got to lose and not be involved in the finish so she has a reason to feud with whoever wins.

antonz

Th man took a ddt on concrete and still back in the ring before a 10 count. Fuck logic.

They will just feed him another monster heel to bury anyway.

I will never figure out how the fuck he thought that was a good idea. For all the talk of how nice a guy he can be backstage incidents like that make me wonder a lot.

Such blatant burial even as other top guys are like what the fuck are you doing even considering that.

AJ retaining would be a really stupid idea. She's already defeated everyone individually, beating everyone all at once just makes the whole division look bad. Story wise, where do you go from there? Debut Paige the next night and have her win as a surprise? That shit is weak. She's got to lose and not be involved in the finish so she has a reason to feud with whoever wins.

I am betting on Brie Bella getting it so they can have their fantasy Total Divas moment of Brie and Daniel both champions to end the season

Sblargh

Banned
The network really made this wrestlemania feel a lot bigger than a longer PPV. With the daily hype, the entire hall of fame yesterday and now the six hours marathon culminating into Daniel Bryan, Triple H, and two other people!
I'm so hyped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom