• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warrior calling Cena a mark was great highlight of his speech. Warrior seemed coherent, knowledgeable and was dropping so many names during his speech. Im not used to regular guy Warrior

Hasney

Isn't she on Total Divas?

oooo-o.gif

Taker/Sting deserves to be at WM. You're foolish to think otherwise. Match prints money. Shit they can wait till 40 fighting in wheelchairs and still sell out the crowd. Best case scenario they have a rematch at Summerslam.

RIP Smoke machine guy at Wrestlemania 29.

Totally forgot that happened and I'm dying right now.

Trips will always have my respect for going through with that match after basically getting burned all over his body thanks to that shit

Same with when it happened to Taker that one time

Also, awesome for Vickie if she's leaving on her own terms to start something new. She could've stayed as long as she wanted and I doubt they would have minded. As a performer she made so many leaps and bounds that nobody expected.

Jamie OD

Gotta love gossiping with fans around the city today. Word going around is Punk's still in Chicago. Other word going around is Punk is already in New Orleans.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Gotta love gossiping with fans around the city today. Word going around is Punk's still in Chicago. Other word going around is Punk is already in New Orleans.

WWE hired some hobo off the street in Chicago to cosplay as Punk.

The real CM Punk is already at the arena in New Orleans.

led4lyfe

Bourbon st was great last night. Poor Al Snow got mauled by EVERYONE while trying to get back to his hotel. I walk on bourbon pretty much every night after work to people watch, and last night was one of my favorites.

Hasney

WWE hired some hobo off the street in Chicago to cosplay as Punk.

The real CM Punk is already at the arena in New Orleans.

JR should come out and say that CM Punk is returning tonight, then bring out the hobo in the middle of the ring to GTS a midget #WrestlemaniaMoment.

If Punk is in New Orleans, there's no way we would know.

You saw the shit they pulled for Jake's return?! They'd do that tenfold for him.

I'm not a huge wrestling fan but I do want to watch this years wrestlmania, is it worth it to just bite the bullet on wwe network for 6 months or would it be cheaper to just order the show ppv?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not a huge wrestling fan but I do want to watch this years wrestlmania, is it worth it to just bite the bullet on wwe network for 6 months or would it be cheaper to just order the show ppv?

BARELY cheaper to order the PPV. You should grab the Network though, you get a ton of stuff to watch my friend!

BARELY cheaper to order the PPV. You should grab the Network though, you get a ton of stuff to watch my friend!

I haven't watched wrestling in like 20 years though I always enjoyed following the drama, maybe tonight will be a night to jump back in lol

Also I probably won't get home from work till like 7:30ish plus ordering it I won't get to start till 8 will I miss much?

Entropia

No One Remembers

Get the Network, you'll get all of the PPVs while you still have your account and the plethora of other content.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't watched wrestling in like 20 years though I always enjoyed following the drama, maybe tonight will be a night to jump back in lol

Also I probably won't get home from work till like 7:30ish plus ordering it I won't get to start till 8 will I miss much?

With the Network you can pick to start "From beginning" on events too.

You'll miss..the anthem

Hasney

No-ones sure what the match order will be yet, but if you order it on the network, you can rewind if you see something you fancied watching.

I guessing at most you'll have missed The Shield Vs Kane/New Age Outlaws and possibly the Battle Royal or Bryan/HHH

Aiii

So not worth it
No-ones sure what the match order will be yet, but if you order it on the network, you can rewind if you see something you fancied watching.

I guessing at most you'll have missed The Shield Vs Kane/New Age Outlaws and possibly the Battle Royal or Bryan/HHH

Show doesn't start until 8 and the pre-show match is the tag-title match, he'll miss nothing.

Aiii

So not worth it
Random thought: Instead of Kid Rock they should get Babymetal to live perform at Mania. Then afterwards they can debut a repackaged Yoshi Tatsu

Aiii

So not worth it
Triple H kicked out of an F5 at Wrestlemania, BUT CAN THE UNDERTAKER, MAGGLE?!

Yes. yes he can.

I was just thinking how silly it was for them to show this match today.

Then again, everyone already knows he won't win that match anyways.

Random thought: Instead of Kid Rock they should get Babymetal to live perform at Mania. Then afterwards they can debut a repackaged Yoshi Tatsu

They should get some actual New Orleans musicians. Rebirth jazz band for the opening and Juvenile for the divas twerk contest. No need for those other guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom