• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC12 Thread of iOS 6, Mac OS X Mountain Lion and iCloud

bionic77

game center is useless on desktop when steam is available
I think this is more for kids, women, old people and Gary Whitta.

I think the normal gaming demographic is not going to give a shit.

You would be surprised how much other people (like the ones mentioned above) game on their iPads and iPhones.

GusBus

Down for the new Air + student discount. Was waiting for Ivy, USB 3.0 and 4gb standard ram. That new MBP looks tech-gazmic btw. I need more monies.

Enco

With all this time being spent on Macs, i wonder if iOS 6 will be a relatively minor update, in general. They may only have around 30 minutes for it.

Or else this is a 2 hour+ keynote and they have Forstall knocking people out with a dozen new features.
iOS better be huge.

dark_chris

apple-wwdc-2012-_0851.jpg

Like a boss.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

Really?

If it's not super limited, it's going to be huge. Being able to swipe anything from your computer monitor onto your TV to display to people, or just watch on a bigger screen would be incredible.

Upgrading my 2010 iMac with an SSD and max ram plus Mountain Lion and I think it will feel brand new and not make me so sad on not being able to afford the new macbook pro.

fml :(((((

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning

it won't. you can already approximate the feature using AirServer on Lion/Snow Leopard and, to be honest, it's not that great. there's serious bandwidth and latency issues that won't be resolved until Apple moves to gigabit wireless.

it's fun to try, but enough frustrations to make it likely nothing more than a tech demo.

Top Bottom