• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

My stream sucks too. Glad it's not just me. My subscription ends tomorrow and this isn't helping to convince me to re-up it.

I feel for you folks. I'm on xbone and it's crystal clear like always. The only PPV I've ever had a quality issue was WM and even then it was just a small res drop here and there.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Becky's gimmick is being a big dork all of the time

tumblr_o2k9tir5cD1slqg5mo1_400.gif

tumblr_o2k9tir5cD1slqg5mo2_400.gif

tumblr_o2k9tir5cD1slqg5mo3_400.gif

tumblr_o2k9tir5cD1slqg5mo4_400.gif

Jopie

Diva's Revolution started really poorly, but it is clear that they have more talent now than ever before. By Wrestlemania 2017, I can see the division being as important as it is in NXT.

def sim

oh whoops i still have a wwe network sub from the royal rumble i better watch this then

very cool how the stream keeps freezing

styl3s

My stream sucks too. Glad it's not just me. My subscription ends tomorrow and this isn't helping to convince me to re-up it.
Usually every other PPV i have to do the rewind thing a few times here are there to stop it but even that isn't stopping my stream from either freezing or looking like its all blocky. I'm not super upset since this isn't a ppv i particularly care about but it looks like a ton of people are having problems on twitter.

Ithil

Diva's Revolution started really poorly, but it is clear that they have more talent now than ever before. By Wrestlemania 2017, I can see the division being as important as it is in NXT.

Notice it started getting decent when the Bellas left the spotlight and they basically canned the divas revolution branding.

ElRenoRaven

naww. The bella twins have almost the same face but I don't have the same feeling as I do with Eve

Now as much as I like Bayley and her look is cute she has a butterface
bayley-1423376290.jpg

Bullshit. Her face is cute as hell when her hair is down. Never understood why they make her pull it up like they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom