• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

The Reigns Ambrose meltdown would have made for a better WM match under the title match, but we are mercifully spared Dean Ambrose main eventing a Wrestlemania.

Right, spared. Who would want the most over, talented, charismatic guy in the title picture? We can have Roman instead!

It's a valid argument. Why in the world would anyone expect the WWE to change while still paying them money? If you don't enjoy the product, don't pay them money for it.

If you get shit service at a restaurant do you keep going back? No.

What if your hobby is getting together with friends to talk about how shitty the service at a restaurant is?

It was a really good match. It didn't have a shit finish. A shit finish would have been Wyatt interference or some bullshit. All three guys worked their asses off and told a really good story. Yes the wrong guy won but I don't think the ending took away from the match.

The finish came with a guy literally no selling several strong looking chairshots right after being in the Kimura lock for 2 minutes and then sitting up and acting like he went for a jog

Right, spared. Who would want the most over, talented, charismatic guy in the title picture? We can have Roman instead!

Cesaro is injured, unfortunately.
tumblr_mwhso3OuAF1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

Dean basically fucked Lesnar out of the title with those chair shots.

Maybe they really are going to do Lesnar/Dean at Mania.

Better than the fucking Wyatt's.

Dean/Lesnar would look worse than Seth/lesnar did. Dean isn't big enough to face lesnar. I like him but he looks silly next to Lesnar.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I still how no idea how the fuck they're gonna pull this one out of their ass. All it took last year was Seth cashing-in to delude the masses into believing WrestleMania 31 wasn't four hours of complete mediocrity. This year they don't even have that.

It's a valid argument. Why in the world would anyone expect the WWE to change while still paying them money? If you don't enjoy the product, don't pay them money for it.

If you get shit service at a restaurant do you keep going back? No.

Yup. Vince doesn't care that you're paying for the Network to watch some 6/10 girl with a nice ass or that midget with an Irish accent and Lego obsession. He doesn't care if you buy the $500 ticket to Mania and boo every one of his babyfaces. Because the next day, that money is still in his bank account, so he can still do whatever the fuck he wants.

The only reason businesses change is vast amounts of public pushback or losing money. And you ain't gonna' get the Better Business Bureau involved because the booking is bad, so the only thing you can do is stop paying Vince McMahon your hard earned cash, no matter how many indie favorites of Japanese stalwarts debut for him in the next year.

Cagey

Banned
Ambrose is way over.

He isn't talented and he lacks charisma. He's gotten progressively worse since the SHIELD ended. He gets cheered anyway because the "smart" fans are supposed to like him to identify themselves as part of the club.

He's fucking terrible when he's alone.

So, one for three.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That was just awful in every way and honestly makes me wonder if the people on the board of directors other than Vince, Vince's doofus son in law and his idiotic daughter watch the product.

Dante

I think the lesson we all learned is to watch Lucha Underground and if you wanna see a PPV during Mania weekend, watch the NXT one.

Lucha Underground has characters that fly.....Like superman....In vignettes.....Let's not pretend there's not garbage on that show please.

Ambrose is way over.

He isn't talented and he lacks charisma. He's gotten progressively worse since the SHIELD ended. He gets cheered anyway because the "smart" fans are supposed to like him to identify themselves as part of the club.

So, one for three.

Well said. It's time to dispel the myth that Dean Ambrose is good. He's just Not Roman.

Ambrose is way over.

So, one for three.

It really is a shame how much Ambrose has regressed.

I'm hoping that the injury rumors and statements are a swerve.

Brock vs Cesaro would tear the fucking roof off the building.

Can a chorus of yawns blow the roof off a building? Cesaro and Brock's in-ring performance will answer that question with a snooze-worthy match.

I'm hoping that the injury rumors and statements are a swerve.

Brock vs Cesaro would tear the fucking roof off the building.

Yeah when I was thinking of legitimate Brock opponents I kept coming back to Ceasaro. That would be a hell of a fun match if he were healthy and the WWE put some juice behind him.

Ambrose is way over.

So, one for three.

Pretty damn much. Dude is not good at all in the ring.

jonjonaug

And I'm out. Consistently booking the most over face in the company to lose #1 contender and WWEWHC matches is fine as long as there's some payoff, but it's been about a year and eight months now of this bullshit and there's just no end in sight.

KZu5WKX.png

NYR

And I'm out. Consistently booking the most over face in the company to lose #1 contender and WWEWHC matches is fine as long as there's some payoff, but it's been about a year and eight months now of this bullshit and there's just no end in sight.

KZu5WKX.png

Good for you bro, I dumped this crap 2 weeks ago, and I highly recommend everyone do the same. Same ol boring horseshit. It won't change until Vince dies.

Brinbe

Ambrose is way over.

So, one for three.
Preach. Dude sucks. His in-ring ability is ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom