• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Will never understand opinions like this. Shane with his goofy little poke combos did more than roman? The jump was cool but we've seen that plenty. Otherwise Shane was a bust.

Roman is booked pretty badly. Certainly in this match too for the most part. but his skill is still pretty solid I think.

Anyways they really need to go the Usos route with this guy already

Yeah!? He's a non-fucking wrestler and he busted his ass and put work in. His punches suck, but he was in there more than Reigns was and worked his butt off. Blame management all you want for his booking but Roman isn't anything special. He benefited from the massive appeal from the Shield, which showed tonight too. And again, I'm speaking from actually y'know being there.

dream

Plus, Shane got knocked out and still got his shoulder up because he refused to lose. That's beast shit right there.

If Smackdown try pulling something where they imply the women would have won if they had Nikki on their team, I'll sue.

On that note, that match really was used just to further a Raw feud.

So now if Goldberg is in the Rumble, I guess we know how we get to another match with Brock (Brock costs Goldberg the Rumble).

If Smackdown try pulling something where they imply the women would have won if they had Nikki on their team, I'll sue.

On that note, that match really was used just to further a Raw feud.

They at least let Becky get the first big win against Nia, so they gave her something. And a tap out no less.

Toki767

tumblr_ogz1pqLKCV1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Shane looks like the back of his head whacks the floor and I'm pretty sure the top of Roman's head drove right down onto it too.

The problem is that Reigns has started aiming for people's chest on his spear rather than people's stomach.

They at least let Becky get the first big win against Nia, so they gave her something. And a tap out no less.
I fully expect that to not be acknowledged at all and tomorrow Nia beats Sasha clean or something. Also I don't know what Nia was thinking by immediately tapping out. Was she told to do that? Because damn, you're the monster heel and you're tapping like a chump in five seconds. On that note, damn WWE, she's the monster heel and you're making her tap out.

jurgen

I just wanted to take a second and say Miz and Maryse are fucking great. Such good heel work. They keep finding different ways to win and it's brilliant. He's stepped up his technical skills a lot this year too.

Damn... That GIF throws any hope I had that Shane was just selling really well out of the window. You can see his expression become blank as soon as his head hits the ground.

Scary stuff.

Even scarier is that you see him looking towards his wife and kids during the count. He probably thought he was dying.

Roman taking the Sister Abigail also looked awkward since his head was tilted uncomfortably.

That move tends to make me think that something terrible will happen with a botch , Romans head did look like it tilted bad.

BERG GOLD AT RUMBLE HYPE
I think Bork will go after the belt and Goldberg will troll and eliminate Bork and surprise entrant Nunzio

Anth0ny

watching back the pre-recorded version

it doesn't capture how hot the crowd was for goldberg AT ALL

we were going INSANE from the moment he pushed brock to the show going off the air

jurgen

That move tends to make me think that something terrible will happen with a botch , Romans head did look like it tilted bad.

BERG GOLD AT RUMBLE HYPE
I think Bork will go after the belt and Goldberg will troll and eliminate Bork and surprise entrant Nunzio

I don't think Bork is going after the belt anytime soon. He seems to be fine as a part timer and is enough of a draw without it.

So much for a lot of people on here claiming Goldberg would get booed out the building.

The guy is still better than most the roster. Give me Goldberg ahead of morons like Strowman and Corbin.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
watching back the pre-recorded version

it doesn't capture how hot the crowd was for goldberg AT ALL

we were going INSANE from the moment he pushed brock to the show going off the air

people thought goldberg would get booed because of the bret injury

lol

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I just wanted to take a second and say Miz and Maryse are fucking great. Such good heel work. They keep finding different ways to win and it's brilliant. He's stepped up his technical skills a lot this year too.

Even scarier is that you see him looking towards his wife and kids during the count. He probably thought he was dying.
thats the look of a man who has no idea wtf just happened and their brain is fried in that moment

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He got booed everywhere he went in Canada even in the WWE... it wasn't out of the question.

Hogan would have gotten booed in 95 in Canada in WWF. Hogan didn't come back as a face to Canada until 2000 and got a standing ovation

Distance makes the heart grow fonder

Wrassle-GAF, I'm torn.

I still can't believe it was only like 30 sec (CM Punk lasted longer in UFC, yes?) but at the same time. It was so satisfying seeing that cocky smug knocked off that fuck's face.

Here's to "The Man!"

Hogan would have gotten booed in 95 in Canada in WWF. Hogan didn't come back as a face to Canada until 2000 and got a standing ovation

Distance makes the heart grow fonder

Yeah I get that. Just said it wasn't out of the realm of possibility...

Canadians have a long memory sometime.

If you drag the play bar to make it slow motion I swear you can see Reigns drive his head into Shane's chin as he's diving up, Reigns went way too high there.

Dunno why, but the people reacting negatively to the main event are cracking me up. I thought the entire thing was fucking hilarious. Goldberg squash match at the end of 2016... WHATYEARISIT.jpg

Syder

Dunno why, but the people reacting negatively to the main event are cracking me up. I thought the entire thing was fucking hilarious. Goldberg squash match at the end of 2016... WHATYEARISIT.jpg
I loved it, Brock's star has been seriously waning in 2016; Suplexes getting boring, Shitty Mania match, cheating in UFC, but I thought the rest of the PPV was total trash... At least this finish ended it early.

Man If they don't do a Bork/Berg mania match after this.......... they have a big money match there

Would they really have Berg beat Bork 3 times?(cause I don't know how to convince Goldberg to job) Will Berg be to Bork what Bork is to Taker?

RobbieNick

Golderg vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania. I can almost guarantee it.

BTW, anyone else shocked that Lesnar would job THAT hard? WWE must have payed him big time for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom