• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 Madden '11 Pre-season tournament: Because we need something to do

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Results so far:

Tourney A:

fmt @ livewire
somnia @ wellington
coldblooded @ birdman
miguel @ nightz
eznark @ bigat
crow @ rors
airbrian @ denogg
dcx @ sanjuro

Tourney B:
somnia @ rors
lonestar @ ramirez
kaveman @ daw
goldlion @ fmt
gcq @ smokey
dm @ coldblooded
wellington @ dm
lamerz @ matrix

Winners in bold. And I just noticed DM is in Tourney B twice, once against CB and once against Wellie.
Quoting for new page. lol @ dm double dip. Oh, FMT.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Just move the dcx game to the b bracket and dm to a!
But then Wellington or cold would have two games in one bracket...

You screwed the pooch, friend. Just eliminate one game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

yeah gg. i missed 3 or 4 XP's and 3 FG's.... but i did make 1 FG from 48 yards! wtf!?

bwahahahaha :lol

Yo FMT raps, heard anything from the guy you matched me up with.... just curious.

Birdman02

Rorschach said:
But then Wellington or cold would have two games in one bracket...

You screwed the pooch, friend. Just eliminate one game.

I can play one of DM's games, since I've already been eliminated from bracket a. That way the brackets stay even.

Rorschach

^that works. I thought of eliminating a game because it seemed CB was uninterested judging from his post above and I don't think Wellie is into the game much at the moment...

Matrix said:
bwahahahaha :lol

Yo FMT raps, heard anything from the guy you matched me up with.... just curious.
PM him. Stop being so shy!

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Im just confused why there is two brackets and why im in both?
Brackets were split into two because FMT can only work with 24 or 32 man brackets for some reason. To make up for the fact that we only had 27 people, some people got double duty. The winner of bracket A plays winner of Bracket B... unless it's the same person. I doubt it would be, though. :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
^that works. I thought of eliminating a game because it seemed CB was uninterested judging from his post above and I don't think Wellie is into the game much at the moment...

PM him. Stop being so shy!

FMT sent him a pm, why send two if he hasn't responded to FMT yet? Why can't I play someone who has been listed twice :lol This is absurd.

I'm around now and can play a game.

Matrix

edit- fuck nm, he's logged on.

Mrbob

Rorschach said:
Brackets were split into two because FMT can only work with 24 or 32 man brackets for some reason. To make up for the fact that we only had 27 people, some people got double duty. The winner of bracket A plays winner of Bracket B... unless it's the same person. I doubt it would be, though. :lol

Whatever. You are playing your clone in the final MR MADDEN L33T. See if you can defeat yourself!

Matrix

I'm done with this, have fun with this bs tourney.

Bob lets play Show! *waits for bs excuse as to why he cant play*

Mrbob

I can play if you can wait 2.5 hours, not home!

But go check out the MLB the show thread, got some drama going on!

Matrix

I'll be around.

I'll check the thread, not sure how you guys can have drama when you all stink :lol

Mrbob

Every blitz is perfectly timed against the Bears oline though. You could see the rest of the dline coming in for the kill there. HB dump off cheese could have saved the day tho!

AirBrian

Mrbob said:
Every blitz is perfectly timed against the Bears oline though. You could see the rest of the dline coming in for the kill there. HB dump off cheese could have saved the day tho!
Definitely. I tried to only use it a couple times though. Olsen is a beast too! <3

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Mrbob said:
perhaps...but maybe he was covered ;)

Mrbob

Yeah I'm sure the Jets defense is a beast in the game too, haven't faced them yet and not sure if I want too! Poor Cutz will get destroyed!

AirBrian said:
Definitely. I tried to only use it a couple times though. Olsen is a beast too! <3

Hopefully he can be as good in real life this year as he is in Madden.

sableholic said:
I'm in, why can't more than one person use the same team? Not seeing why it matters and would solve martixs dilemna. Plus then I can get practice with the skins in case I get them in the franchise.

Anyways if its a no no just give me some random team that's left

hmm somehow I got left off the tourney :(

I'll take one of DMs spots if he doesn't want to play twice

Rorschach

sableholic said:
hmm somehow I got left off the tourney :(

I'll take one of DMs spots if he doesn't want to play twice
It doesn't matter if he wants to. He can't because he'd have to play himself in the same bracket.

Nightz said:
Results so far:

Tourney A:

fmt @ livewire
somnia @ wellington
coldblooded @ birdman
miguel @ nightz
eznark @ bigat
crow @ rors
airbrian @ denogg
dcx @ sanjuro

Tourney B:
somnia @ rors
lonestar @ ramirez
kaveman @ daw
goldlion @ fmt
gcq @ smokey
dm @ coldblooded
wellington @ sableholic
lamerz @ matrix

There! Bracket fixed!

Matrix

Someone give sableholic my spot or let him play me instead.

I'm going to biznatch slap FMT.

RORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Someone give sableholic my spot or let him play me instead.

I'm going to biznatch slap FMT.

RORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If dude doesn't respond, then you just win by default and move on to fight wellington or dm.

De fault! The two greatest words in the English language!

Matrix

Zzzzzz that's exciting, wake me up when the 2nd round begins.

Matrix

Play who what where when why how what team omg im having a stroke

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
play now, we don't have to "wait" for anything! just keep going!
He has to wait to see who his opponent is. :lol

What if we did this:

fmt @ lamerz
somnia @ wellington
coldblooded @ birdman
miguel @ nightz
eznark @ bigat
crow @ rors
airbrian @ denogg
dcx @ sanjuro

Tourney B:
somnia @ rors
lonestar @ ramirez
kaveman @ daw
goldlion @ fmt
gcq @ smokey
dm @ coldblooded
wellington @ livewire
sableholic @ matrix

Or would that piss off Livewire? :\

[edit] Oh shit, bigAT! You and me! I've never played you before. Let me know when you want to trounce me.

Rorschach said:
He has to wait to see who his opponent is. :lol

What if we did this:

Or would that piss off Livewire? :\

[edit] Oh shit, bigAT! You and me! I've never played you before. Let me know when you want to trounce me.
Can I assume this is allowed? If so matrix when can you play/what is your aim name?

Matrix

My aim name is addamdg

But I can play now if you want and it's allowed. I just finished playing Show with Bob, so im free.

Matrix

Sable if you want to play now let me know, ill go on live. You would host and I have no clue what team you're supposed to be using.

I'm using the Titans.

Miguel

troynolan.png

<3 Nolan

Matrix

GG Sable, but jesus that felt sluggish. I think it caused us both to suck on O and if I didn't have super CJ I would have lost.

Also wtf was game flow on, having to press X every time was annoying :(

Titans move on to whoever is keeping track of stuff.

Matrix said:
GG Sable, but jesus that felt sluggish. I think it caused us both to suck on O and if I didn't have super CJ I would have lost.

Also wtf was game flow on, having to press X every time was annoying :(

Titans move on to whoever is keeping track of stuff.
Yea my bad about the gameflow being on, I didn't realize it was on by default, very annoying. Gg though, I gotta cut down on these ints

Matrix

It's all good.

I was thinking that the sluggish feeling actually helped me lol first game where I didn't miss an extra point

Top Bottom