• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox: If you look closely, you'll notice these games are coming to Xbox🤓

TrueGrime

I don’t think anyone is triggered. More like embarrassed for them maybe?

I mean, I guess. LMAO. There's plenty of things to be embarrassed for in terms of Xbox, but to be so for an info tweet because Sony doesn't give you info tweets about multiplatform when Xbox showcases is a bit cringe, but ah well. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

DeepSpace5D

I mean, I guess. LMAO. There's plenty of things to be embarrassed for in terms of Xbox, but to be so for an info tweet because Sony doesn't give you info tweets about multiplatform when Xbox showcases is a bit cringe, but ah well. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
But as you were replied to by someone else, Microsoft even makes it so that third party games at their events can’t even be discussed about releasing on other platforms for 48 hours after they hold an event. Wouldn’t you at least call that a pretty clear double standard?

Last edited:

TrueGrime

But as you were replied to by someone else, Microsoft even makes it so that third party games at their events can’t even be discussed about releasing on other platforms for 48 hours after they hold an event. Wouldn’t you at least call that a pretty clear double standard?

11 years on GAF and this thread ranks as one of the dumbest to gripe about. I can't even, lol. I call it an info tweet. I'll surely be waiting for the inevitable, "Sony Power Move: Releases preorders for Pro the day of Xbox TGS show". To each their own though. I'm just amused.

DeepSpace5D

11 years on GAF and this thread ranks as one of the dumbest to gripe about. I can't even, lol. I call it an info tweet. I'll surely be waiting for the inevitable, "Sony Power Move: Releases preorders for Pro the day of Xbox TGS show". To each their own though. I'm just amused.
That’s totally fine. You have no obligation to answer my question and we can leave it right there.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Oh shit… we’re so back

You Know It Life GIF by Rosanna Pansino

So many JRPG's making their way to Xbox, good to see.

Last edited:

ZehDon

Look, I'm gonna be honest with you guys. Coming from third place position, with their consoles sales in the dirt, their software sales evaporating, and their awkward move into a third party publisher - I really love Xbox's patented brand of pettiness. I don't know if I could be the same in their position, but I'm here for it.

5/7, would chuckle again.

Last edited:

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Look, I'm gonna be honest with you guys. Coming from third place position, with their consoles sales in the dirt, their software sales evaporating, and their awkward move into a third party publisher - I really love Xbox's patented brand of pettiness. I don't know if I could be the same in their position, but I'm here for it.

5/7, would chuckle again.
Damn coming out of nowhere that fight club perfect 5/7 reference.
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Fess

I think what I got from the tweet was that Steam is still the best place for gaming.
It really is, I still go in thinking what’s shown on console events are exclusive to consoles but turns out they always come to Steam now. Best ones for me on SoP, Hell is Us and ArcheAge Chronicles, coming to PC, already wishlisted 👍
Horizon Remastered would’ve been interesting if there was a bigger upgrade, might be cool on a super ultra wide I guess but I finished it just before Forbidden West so I’m not ready for a replay.

TransTrender

Gold Member
Stay winning what?

A NPD Month?
Monthly European sales?
Asian Sales?
Game of the year?.

What exactly is xbox winning?

:messenger_grinning_sweat:
Son, have you seen the latest engagement numbers?
xxd70Xf.jpeg

They're through the fucking roof! Generation XBOX am confirmed!

Roberts

I'm mostly bummed that nice looking stop-motion game is not coming to xbox. I liked Lost in Random and this looks awesome.

I wish I ran the PlayStation account cause I'd have my design department mock up all the 1st party Xbox games that are coming to PS and do the same thing...

If you look closely, you'll noticed these game are coming to PlayStation LOL sometimes you need to let ppl know that there are consequences to being cheeky... you might just get them cheeks checked LOL

I wish I ran the PlayStation account cause I'd have my design department mock up all the 1st party Xbox games that are coming to PS and do the same thing...

If you look closely, you'll noticed these game are coming to PlayStation LOL sometimes you need to let ppl know that there are consequences to being cheeky... you might just get them cheeks checked LOL
It wouldn't take long.

Top Bottom