• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One BC |OT| "Fortunately, we have a product for people who don't own a 360"

Fable 2 is love, Fable 2 is life

Also, didn't realise this before but the Collectors edition content (halo armour and wreckager) are available as DLC now! Kinda cool

Chris1

Still can't believe crackdown didn't make it in the first 104 they seem to have a weird selection process like ac2 but not the first or brotherhood I'm just afraid there gonna hold crackdown 1/2 for a pre order bonus to 3 and that's really gonna piss me off

AC2 was games with gold and they said they were focusing on games with gold games, might be why that one is up but the other AC's aren't

I agree with you though, their selection process is really weird. I thought there would be more MS first party games like Crackdown, Fable and Halo too.

Sordid

Fable 2 is in my purchase list on the Xbox website but doesn't show up on the install list on my Xbone, can support fix it for me or is it just one of those things?

Edit: E4 just popped into my head, hope they add it eventually. I played this loads when it came out!

OFjpwsl.png

tim1138

Fable 2 is in my purchase list on the Xbox website but doesn't show up on the install list on my Xbone, can support fix it for me or is it just one of those things?

I have the same issue with Fable 2, but haven't contacted support about it or anything yet

Valanarro

I've been playing fallout 3 on BC, but I've noticed the thumb stick sensitivity in game slider doesn't do anything, and it's all locked at what I can only assume it the default setting. I've tried everything short of reinstalling the game. Is this a known issue?

DSmalls84

Can anyone comment on the Stick of Truth's performance. Never played the original 360 version so I'm not sure if I should buy it or not. I did play it on PC but it seems like I remember the 360 and PS3 versions having issues.

muzzymate

Out of curiosity, did you download the free Episode I around or after September 29, 2009? If I recall correctly, they had first botched it so that if you downloaded Episode 1 for free, it actually downloaded the full game at 6.6GB instead of just episode 1, which was under 2GB. I can't recall how soon they corrected that. I know I received the full game to my 360 and it shows up in my Purchase History. However, I do not have access to Fable II on my Xbox One.

http://majornelson.com/2009/09/29/fable-ii-episodes-debut-today-on-xbox-live/

Off topic, I'll always wonder why they didn't try the episodic approach with Alan Wake, a game literally split into episodes.

Sordid

Out of curiosity, did you download the free Episode I around or after September 29, 2009? If I recall correctly, they had first botched it so that if you downloaded Episode 1 for free, it actually downloaded the full game at 6.6GB instead of just episode 1, which was under 2GB. I can't recall how soon they corrected that. I know I received the full game to my 360 and it shows up in my Purchase History. However, I do not have access to Fable II on my Xbox One.

http://majornelson.com/2009/09/29/fable-ii-episodes-debut-today-on-xbox-live/

Off topic, I'll always wonder why they didn't try the episodic approach with Alan Wake, a game literally split into episodes.

Might be something like that, my purchase date isn't September 2009 though so I'm not sure. I contacted chat support and they tried to help but in the end they couldn't do anything, my issue has been escalated so we'll see what happens in 72 hours.

Edit: I'm sure I still have my Fable 2 disc packed away in the loft somewhere if they can't figure it out. If I could get the digital version it'd be tons easier though.

crpav

I just got a second 2 TB external drive. I already got one for my XBox One and have a ton of storage now but want one for my 360 since the drive is full and I have a huge backlog of games in my download queue.

I have been itching to play fallout 3 and have the game of the year on disk. Should I play it on my 360 or the One? I am leaning toward the 360 since it won't be emulated.

ryan299

Question for fallout 3, I have the digital vanilla version but if I get the dlc on disc can I install it and get rid of the disc or will I need it inserted to play?

I'd rather buy the gory edition for cheap but only if I don't need to use the disc

I was told know that you need to have the disc in the system, but I still want to try it. On the 360 doesn't the dlc just install to the hard drive and then you just use the normal disc to play?

kingwingin

I was told know that you need to have the disc in the system, but I still want to try it. On the 360 doesn't the dlc just install to the hard drive and then you just use the normal disc to play?
i ended up borrowing the goty disc off someone and you need it inserted to play the dlc.

Can anyone comment on the Stick of Truth's performance. Never played the original 360 version so I'm not sure if I should buy it or not. I did play it on PC but it seems like I remember the 360 and PS3 versions having issues.
Playing it now. No issues at all. Funny as hell, though. Not getting any hiccups or anything.

FrsDvl

Just bought Fable 2 and I was looking at the DLC. I see the See the Future and Knotthole Island both in Free and Premium. What's the difference between the two exactly, does anyone know? The description doesn't really seem to give that information.

Sordid

Just bought Fable 2 and I was looking at the DLC. I see the See the Future and Knotthole Island both in Free and Premium. What's the difference between the two exactly, does anyone know? The description doesn't really seem to give that information.

The free versions let you play co-op with people who bought the premium versions iirc. Pretty sure you need the premium version if you want to play the content yourself.

Still can't believe crackdown didn't make it in the first 104 they seem to have a weird selection process like ac2 but not the first or brotherhood I'm just afraid there gonna hold crackdown 1/2 for a pre order bonus to 3 and that's really gonna piss me off

If it's worth anything, apparently Crackdown 1 and 2 are in the pipeline (according to Reagent), they just need some more improvement, probably something to do with those draw distances.

RaZoR No1

Is the lag really an issue / that big?

I tried GoW Judgment and me doing active reloads was very for me.

Is the lag different for every game or is the lag always bigger than on the 360?

Is the lag really an issue / that big?

I tried GoW Judgment and me doing active reloads was very for me.

Is the lag different for every game or is the lag always bigger than on the 360?

I'll have to try playing on my brothers 360 but you can easily feel the xbox one emulation lag if you stand still and flick the right stick to the side, it's multiple frames before the camera reacts, depending on how much is going on.

I never rememebr having that much of a delay playing gears 3 back in the day, i'm on the same TV as then so it can't be that and a ton of native xbox one games have no delay.

muzzymate

Just got my download keys for Gears 1 and 2 for playing Gears Ultimate, anybody else get theirs?

Wow, that's quite a bit earlier than they had previously communicated (December 1st).

Also reminds me that I need to find someplace to rent the Gears Ultimate Edition before the end of the year, to get a code for Gears of War 2.

Leonsito

Why isn't Mass Effect showing on my downloads list?

Maybe I have to play it again on 360 because it's been a lot of years since the last time?

Lima

Really interested if German users get codes for Gears 1 and 2 seeing how they were never released here.

etta

my hard graphic balls
I'll give away a Gears 1 code as well, and Gears 3 when it comes in because I already own that digitally.

Top Bottom