• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
so basically unplug and plug the external back in, that should do it

will try when I get home

Thanks!

I read somewhere in a comment someone said if you copy the game from an external to internal it'll recheck the assets. Idk if it works.

razzel

so basically unplug and plug the external back in, that should do it

will try when I get home

Thanks!

Update: Unplugging external HDD didn’t work and neither did copying to internal.

Reinstalling worked for me though.

Not sure if it matters but I do own the game on disc, not digitally.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Looks like Hitman is up.

There's an update for.Horizon 3 but it's NOT under enhanced X tab. WHAT A TEASE!

I never played Oblivion, however I did play subsequent Bethesda open world games. Is this worth in light of modern Bethesda game mechanics?

Absolutely. I prefer it to Skyrim as you still have to role play your character class in order to level up. Be sure to checkout the expansion DLC "Shivering Isles" too. It's fantastic & is some of Bethesda's best work.

pelican

DICE are annoying me about with BF1.

Either confirm a patch is incoming, or not. The radio silence is not particularly helpful.

arhra

Patch notes are up for the Evil Within 2 update.

Relevant section:

• Increased display resolution (3200 x 1800 native resolution output at 3840 x 2160)
  • Improved framerate stability
  • Option to disable 30 fps limit for higher frame rate

AmyS

Any more word on Project Cars 2, besides a vague "4K 60fps" ? I've held off getting it to play on PS4 Pro in hopes of a better experience on X1X, and hopefully rather soon-ish.

Space_nut

Any more word on Project Cars 2, besides a vague "4K 60fps" ? I've held off getting it to play on PS4 Pro in hopes of a better experience on X1X, and hopefully rather soon-ish.

Devs said they push graphical settings to highest found on pc :) it's going to look amazing on Xbox One X

JP

I'm not sue they've actually given specific numbers but the suggestion is it'll be better than the Pro version and not as good as the PC version, which is what's expected really.
Stephen Viljoen (Game Director) said:
Obviously we can’t go everything ultra, because on PC you can run it on three 4K monitors, and everything set to absolutely incredible detail, which is simply not possible on [this] generation of consoles. The Xbox One X is a great piece of hardware and we’re very excited for it and we’re making the most of it, so when you run the game on it, it will certainly look better than if you’re running it on anything else, other than a high end PC. But even so you can only do so much.

Our engine inherently is scalable, so on the PC we expose that to the player, so going into performance options on the PC, you can see there’s things that you can take from low to ultra, for example track and car detail. So there’s a ton of settings, so what we do is we use that when we target a new platform and we set that optimally for each platform.

I can’t tell you exactly what all the various sliders will be at when you’re on Xbox One X versus on PS4 Pro, but obviously they’ll be higher, so there will be a significant, a noticeable improvement, because you have better hardware.

JP

It's not something I usually like to do but I think I may leave my Xbox on standby tonight, just incase.

Top Bottom