• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Sorry for the evil bump, but..

GS_XBOX_Preorder_Tease.jpg

Well, I certainly hope it's what I think it is. Anything else would be an epic fail in my book.

kevin1025

Banned

Zurick

Banned
Awww, look at Gamestop trying to remain relevant. So cute!

I'm just gonna pre-order from Amazon since they don't charge me until it ships, and they're hassle free.

I'm just gonna pre-order from Amazon since they don't charge me until it ships, and they're hassle free.

Gamestop is extremely relevant for me personally! Amazon has failed to deliver products on release day for me quite a few times. They also deliver stuff super late in the day in my area. I hate it!

tuco11

I guess zero chance of them saying $399 instead of $499. I mean i guess pre-order announcement could be considered "big"? Droppingto $399 would be 'BIG" lol

I guess zero chance of them saying $399 instead of $499. I mean i guess pre-order announcement could be considered "big"? Droppingto $399 would be 'BIG" lol

Unless they miscalculated something, I really don't see any way in which we get that kind of announcement. Pre-orders going live will be "big" for them. I have a feeling they'll have something else for early adopters as well.

Definitely pre-ordering via amazon, but I'm interested in knowing if gamestop will do anything with current xbox one trade-ins towards the new system. I see no reason to keep my xbox, so a decent trade-in incentive would push me to try gamestop instead.

Unless they miscalculated something, I really don't see any way in which we get that kind of announcement. Pre-orders going live will be "big" for them. I have a feeling they'll have something else for early adopters as well.

This would be very nice. It's the only reason I hate being an early adopter. Knowing a few months later a bundle will drop with an extra controller or some triple A game.

I think they will be throwing a game in to sweeten the deal. Maybe.

They don't need to go crazy though. It's a secondary machine and the early adopters are going to buy it anyway.

Oddly enough, I was in picking up my Switch at GS last night and the store manager told me that they were informed that the preorders would go live on the 20th.

Damn man! You could have given us the details earlier! Makes sense that they'd go live on Sunday. Interested to see if they're offering anything special.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Damn man! You could have given us the details earlier! Makes sense that they'd go live on Sunday. Interested to see if they're offering anything special.

My gamestop store is in New Jersey where Blue Laws apply and most stores are closed on Sunday. Called to ask them something about it and the person answering asked "Why, did you read something about XBOX One X pre orders going live?" I mentioned the Gamestop Tweet and he played or actually was clueless. Doesn't shock me though.

My gamestop store is in New Jersey where Blue Laws apply and most stores are closed on Sunday. Called to ask them something about it and the person answering asked "Why, did you read something about XBOX One X pre orders going live?" I mentioned the Gamestop Tweet and he played or actually was clueless. Doesn't shock me though.

Yeah... I've generally found that they don't give out details until upper management gives the OK. Sometimes you'll get a loose-lipped employee, but it's mostly locked down. I was friends with the people who worked at the store in my old home town so I always got a heads up. Not the case anymore.

RavenHawk

That's all the information she was given so I figure it was better to wait until she spoke with her DM again, but given that GS tweet, it's looking pretty good.

cucuchu

Argg...daughter's birthday party Sunday during the xbox news and I work 4am to 4pm on Monday. Hope these don't sell out too quickly.

Top Bottom