• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

Gowans

A mate preordered on amazon uk and they cancels as his card expires between now and releas. He's just grabbed another tho.

For anyone who ordered on Gamestop online, does your order show in the order history? Mine doesn't and I haven't gotten a confirmation email either.

Thoraxes

Debating trading in my launch XBO+launch PS4 (upgraded to Pro) for one of these. If I could get like $300 from the trade-in promos at Gamestop, that may be a lock for me.

PaNaMa

Banned
See some people saying they bought a "standard edition" off Walmart, or wish they could order a standard edition, or whatever. Didn't MS post everything was Scorpio edition right now? Or am I nuts? If you preorder today you are preording the Scorpio edition, i mean?

Yeah but why do you care? You should be using your Elite controller.
I want even take his piece of shit out of the box.

I will use the Elite controller but I thought I would display the Scorpio controller next to the console on the shelf. I guess I won't after all.

U2NUMB

Amazon US is still up.. No real need to pre order a second somewhere else just in case right? I feel pretty secure about them knowing their numbers..

Is Amazon still doing pre-orders, or did I miss it that fast? Site says pre-order but the link is failing. USA here

There are two pre-order links on Amazon. The standard Xbox One X and the LE Scorpio.But looks like the links are dead. SHit is probably sold out. My local Gamestop only got 12 pre-orders.

BB is still taking them, though.

Ovech-King

See some people saying they bought a "standard edition" off Walmart, or wish they could order a standard edition, or whatever. Didn't MS post everything was Scorpio edition right now? Or am I nuts? If you preorder today you are preording the Scorpio edition, i mean?

Sounds about right since Walmart clearly says pre order now . Should be special edition since that tweet said all pre orders. Although I won't mind either or of course

Yes only Project Scorpio Editions. There was some confusion because retailers had the standard edition artwork and the page went up before the artwork changed.

Juice

Wow, how did they screw this up so badly that you can't order it directly from them?

Or is this intentional and they're just throwing retail partners a bone?

Bsigg12

It'll likely just be the Scorpio Edition. Albert Penello said all pre-orders are for the Scorpio Edition so I'm guessing Walmart is slow to update.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
It's sold out on Amazon US, I got mine in earlier but I was just checking back to see if the standard edition was an option yet. I'm sure they'll be getting more.

bumpkin

Decided to check my local GS in person... Yep, open for preorder. The guy said I was the first. I suspect the guy behind me in line with his XB1 in-hand will be number two. $100 minimum deposit.

UraMallas

Isn't that better?

I'd rather pay now and be done with it. November can get expensive. I have a lot of birthdays and the run up to Xmas. I could have bought a bunch of gift cards to pay for it up front but I wasn't sure if there was going to be specific console version at specific places so I had to hold off. Then, it popped up and I didn't want to miss out.

PaNaMa

Banned
Yes only Project Scorpio Editions. There was some confusion because retailers had the standard edition artwork and the page went up before the artwork changed.

Haha was just re-checking your twitter at this exact moment to be sure. I bought from Walmart.ca. I cannot WAIT for XB1X. Super pumped! Thanks!

I'm surprised this thing is so popular. I just got the last pre-order at my GameStop and they only had 12. I'm so glad I didn't wait until tomorrow to come over here.

Top Bottom