• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

Revas

They showed one of those custom Xbox One controllers that was a limited run specifically made for Gamescom '17, but other than that I don't think these consoles are numbered.

I just watched it again, the numbers 0105101317 are printed on it but it's in reference to Xbox consoles (years) and not individual numbering.

Haha was just re-checking your twitter at this exact moment to be sure. I bought from Walmart.ca. I cannot WAIT for XB1X. Super pumped! Thanks!

Thank you! It's really great looking in person.

TBD on pre-orders for standard edition. This version will not make it to retail (unlike the Xbox Day One editions) so 100% of the launch units will be the standard SKU for those asking.

CyReN

Got one pre-ordered at GameStop. I hope I can switch over to standard edition down the line.

Box is cool, but the green text is tacky.

Decided to check my local GS in person... Yep, open for preorder. The guy said I was the first. I suspect the guy behind me in line with his XB1 in-hand will be number two. $100 minimum deposit.

Same.

Also, I can confirm the GameStop $200 trade in program. was posted right on the door. since I don't plan on holding on to my One S, will be costing me only $300 for a X. Not bad.

KageMaru

Went to Gamestop after the stream and was told pre-orders weren't up but were likely going up tomorrow. As soon as I got back home and made food, they called that pre-orders were up -_-

Got my pre-order in and was surprised they were only getting 8 units in.

charpunk

Question for gamestop.com orders. The trade credit said it applied on the mobile app and showed the total remaining to be charged on my credit card. The order confirmation in my email, as well as in my order history both lack mention of the trade credit. Is this normal?

Cynn

Thank you! It's really great looking in person.

TBD on pre-orders for standard edition. This version will not make it to retail (unlike the Xbox Day One editions) so 100% of the launch units will be the standard SKU for those asking.

Thanks for letting us know. I personally loved the Scorpio code name and am happy to see it on the special edition console. Great stuff.

MaulerX

Question for gamestop.com orders. The trade credit said it applied on the mobile app and showed the total remaining to be charged on my credit card. The order confirmation in my email, as well as in my order history both lack mention of the trade credit. Is this normal?

The bottom of my order history shows how I paid. I had enough credit to pay for the whole thing but it still shows it there.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
That seems surprising to me considering how the PS4 Pro seemed to be in stock absolutely everywhere last holiday and $100 cheaper.

Someone said it best, but basically the PS4 upgrade to the Pro wasn't that enticing since the PS4 was already the most powerful system available.

The jump from the weakest with the XB1 to the most powerful with the X is a much more attractive upgrade for a lot of people I think.

How it does after the holidays with that price, I have my doubts, but it will be a hot item this Christmas I think.

theBmZ

Holy shit I think I barely snagged a preorder from amazon. It was showing available before and after I ordered. Hopefully I did and i don't get a cancel notice.

U2NUMB

That seems surprising to me considering how the PS4 Pro seemed to be in stock absolutely everywhere last holiday and $100 cheaper.

MS knows how to promote a product.. the Pro was so under the radar. It is also possible there will be less X1X but I think it ultimately comes down to how MS pushes the crap out of their hardware.. they are good at that.

With that being said.. I got one from Gamestop as a backup to my Amazon order.

Top Bottom