• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

BY2K

Membero Americo
I'm just a bit disappointed that we didn't get a reaction from
Nightwing
when Beast Boy told everybody that
M'gann took out Aqualad.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Good episode. Love that they're going so far with the Beetle stuff, because that arc in the comics was fucking awesome.

Ducarmel

There's still next episode though (in January/when ever the next episodes air or leak), and at least Artemis knows so she can inform the others in on the mission so they can take counter measures (doubt this wil happen though, everyone will probably just keep secrets, with Miss Martian just telling Super Boy).

Super Boy warned her if she did not come clean. If she tells Super Boy what happened he will expose her secret. Probably start an argument with nightwing about not trusting the whole team, and night wing will school him about his history about trust as a reason about not trusting him.

I have a question, didn't
aquaman leave with some members of the justice league in the early part of this season? it was a bit strange to see him back all of a sudden but not the others. or am I mistaking him for a different leaguer?

Raxus

I have a question, didn't
aquaman leave with some members of the justice league in the early part of this season? it was a bit strange to see him back all of a sudden but not the others. or am I mistaking him for a different leaguer?

Batman, Hawkgirl, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter. Were the big 5 who are standing trial.

Kreed

So are all the supposed season 2 episodes gonna be available in itunes or is it only this episode? :C

I'd assume just this one episode in regards to iTunes. CN probably sent the episode to itunes ahead of time and had it set to release at a certain time but forgot about it (similar to some of their marketing people still trying to promote the DC Nation block after the block was pulled). If they did send the entire season, let's hope they forget about iTunes.

Nightwing
M'gann took out Aqualad.

I'm hoping next episode Miss Martian will give more info about what she knows so we will get more reactions.

Episode is/was awesome. Hope CN isn't delusional enough to think that people aren't going to find alternative ways to watch it (as long as it's available on iTunes) just because they can't get their act together.

ezekial45

Banned
Did anyone else catch the
Apache Chief
reference?

KuGsj.gif

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
And Jon was talking to Atom. Other GLs (Guy and Hal) were talking to the Guardians of Oa.

Pretty good ep - really pumped for next ep... whenever that may be.

I'd assume just this one episode in regards to iTunes. CN probably sent the episode to itunes ahead of time and had it set to release at a certain time but forgot about it (similar to some of their marketing people still trying to promote the DC Nation block after the block was pulled). If they did send the entire season, let's hope they forget about iTunes.

I really hope that's the case (iTunes getting the eps).

Penguin

I guess the irony of it all

This may end up being a hiatus break after all anyhow.
Since I guess was originally scheduled to be the break point.

Penguin

Nightwing
M'gann took out Aqualad.

I think
No one knows what she does aside from Superboy. So he probably thought she just bested him in combat, which isn't a big deal.

When he finds out what really happened though...

Ezalc

I kept waiting for
Static
to start doing some cool shit, guess that won't happen till later. Cool episode, fuck Megan's bullshit.

I was wondering why the hell CN keeps airing Ben 10 cartoon and it turns up, according to Wiki, it made $2 billion in merchandising -_-

I really hope that there is a third season.

Gartooth

Loved the episode.
Absolutely called it on M'gann mindwiping Aqualad.

Still completely shitty of CN to do this, if episodes keep going online like this then the season will be done with before this episode even airs in January.

Dynedom

Oh man, are they really going to go down this road? I.e.
Aqualad going full baddy because of the mindwipe, possibly really endangering Artemis and confirming Wally's fear etc
. Would be incredible if they do.

MisterHero

I don't blame M'gann, I blame Nightwing. It's his fault for leaving the 2 most powerful members of the team operate as unpredictable pawns in his 'covert scheme'.

He didn't have to know what M'gann was doing to realize what she could still seriously hurt someone, especially after they faked Artemis's death right in front of her.

I don't really like my favorite characters being treated like tools for Batman's sidekicks. ;_;

Slayven

I don't blame M'gann, I blame Nightwing. It's his fault for leaving the 2 most powerful members of the team operate as unpredictable pawns in his 'covert scheme'.

He didn't have to know what M'gann was doing to realize what she could still seriously hurt someone, especially after they faked Artemis's death right in front of her.

I don't really like my favorite characters being treated like tools for Batman's sidekicks. ;_;

I blame everbody for being worked like bitches by the light.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

I'm pretty sure mgann and connor didn't let him in on her mindwiping either.

MisterHero

I blame everbody for being worked like bitches by the light.
Yeah, some of those people are stupid for going along with Nightwing. Blame for everybody!

He doesn't have to know, they were absolutely angry with Aqualad and he didn't estimate how they were going to react.

M'gann's mindwiping is foul, but she's not entirely responsible.

Reading the spoilers here and my fears have come to past

NIGHTWING YOU FUCKING IDIOT, that's what you get for leaving out the other 2 (one that has super strength and the other that can do powerful mind shit when the emotion gets the best of her). HELL Nightwing was apart of such an incident when the same person "died" there.

Right now his attempt at a Batman Gambit has fucking failed but lets see how this plays out.

thats fucked up also but why take the massive risk of those 2 being out of the loop? hell as said above he experienced a sample of the bullshit she could pull when Artemis "died" before.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

If anything I just interpret it as the thing being terrible without Leaguers :p

Speaking of which I find it odd that the JL isn't doing anything at all.

wildfire

Banned
Aqualad going full baddy because of the mindwipe, possibly really endangering Artemis and confirming Wally's fear etc

I suspect this is where we are going.
Wally would be both wrong and right! *blah*

*plays Young Justice on DVR*

*sees ... some other show that's obviously fucking not Young Justice*

*finds ep on internet*

*watches ep and enjoys it*

*comes to post in thread*

"400+ new posts? fuck, everyone must have loved that new episode as much as i did!!!"

*starts reading thread*

ugh, fucking cartoon network, i remember when you were good!

Nightwing when Beast Boy told everybody that M'gann took out Aqualad.

fixed.

probably.
they only need one insider, and now it's like she's trapped inside and has to stay to complete the mission! and then it'll be wally saying "this is way out of control, you have to bail" and artemis will be all "no, i have to see it thru to the end!"

Top Bottom