• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

I hate to be that guy, But is the new episode on Youtube? :(

You can find it easily. Everywhere.

Yeah this sucks. I come back after NYCC to find all these new posts and I thought it was because of something that happened in the episode. I'm tired of CNs bullshit.

And they are such teases for giving Static Shock so much screen time.

SykoTech

Man, that episode. So good. I don't think I'll ever fully get over Spectacular Spider-Man's cancellation, but this show was definitely the one good outcome of that.

Would be mighty ironic if Kaldur becomes a triple agent as Wally suggested thanks to M'gann the Mind Rapist.

Effect

The problem isn't Nightwing not telling Superboy or MM. There are trust issues regarding those two. One of the problems here is Superboy keeping it to himself what MM has been doing, especially after she tried screwing around with his mind. That's as far as it goes with him. I don't blame him for her actions. That's completely on her. However she should be out after this though. She is far to dangerous. The problem is she is completely okay with doing this and has been for a long time.

I actually don't want to watch this episode without the next being available. I don't mind cliffhangers but hate to be left hanging with this.

MartyStu

Is there a chance that Aqualad was
faking the mindwipe
?

He wasn't really drooling like the other victims. Also, Atlanteans have some telepathic proficiency compared to humans (I forget if the invaders were also psychic).

They are not.

And more importantly, it makes more story sense to have Aqualad become a Manta in truth.

I just hope we do not have to live with a truly evil aqualad for too long.

The problem isn't Nightwing not telling Superboy or MM. There are trust issues regarding those two. One of the problems here is Superboy keeping it to himself what MM has been doing, especially after she tried screwing around with his mind. That's as far as it goes with him. I don't blame him for her actions. That's completely on her. However she should be out after this though. She is far to dangerous. The problem is she is completely okay with doing this and has been for a long time.

I actually don't want to watch this episode without the next being available. I don't mind cliffhangers but hate to be left hanging with this.

The effects of this episode are going to reverberate for quite some time.

Airing two episodes and then forcing a break for 2.5-3.5 months is exceptionally bad planning on Cartoon Network's part.

Alright, any more guesses on what's gonna happen to AL?

Some stuff I have seen makes me think that either ...

MM had to take in AL's mind in order to save him at the last sec after mindraping him and finding out what he was doing. She either switched minds with him or she's holding his mind inside of her's. Either way that would explain why she was acting so strange after the mind raping by not holding up the mind link/ seeming unsure on what to do when facing a door/ not sure on what to do after she got her head through the door and so on.

This is an interesting possibility I hadn't considered,
it does explain her dazed, not as obviously grieving, state a bit better, and makes for a fitting twist for the show, with perhaps Ms. Martian waking up in the care of the Light, having to fake it while in the lion's den, Artemis trying to cover for her.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
They should just get it over with already and air all the remaining episodes in one day. My DVR is ready.

I just hope we do not have to live with a truly evil aqualad for too long.

Sorry but i disagree. the first time i saw aqualad get out of that water in his Manta jr. suit and with that evil scowl on his face i knew the series could only get better from here.

aqualad season 1 was dull boring and predictable. and a bit of a mary-sue as well (gary stu?).

Mantalad is mean, efficient, and ruthless. he's unpredictable. and the new dark lines in the eyes really bring out his character.

seriously. and let's be honest. he already has a kill count (all those small aliens he blew up).

The timeline pic of hiatus for YJ is really telling how freaky the circumstances are with the show.

Arguably one of the best animated shows on CN, that's not on Adult Swim and it gets the shaft repeatedly.

shira

The timeline pic of hiatus for YJ is really telling how freaky the circumstances are with the show.

Arguably one of the best animated shows on CN, that's not on Adult Swim and it gets the shaft repeatedly.
Nobody bought the toys. If people bought the toys we would have season 4 in the can

abundant

Nobody bought the toys. If people bought the toys we would have season 4 in the can

Yep. Like I said earlier, if you don't get great ratings or sell a lot of merchandise, you're treated like garbage over at CN, Disney, Nick, or the HUB. Even then it's not 100% certain, look at what happened to EMH on Disney XD.

With all the BS CN is pulling, decided to pay for the season pass on itunes to show my support, hopefully, they still release episodes on there on a weekly basis

shira

I think it was the due to the show always being serious and kids now a days watch more comedic shows especially when it comes to cartoons.
I would have bought 5 of these to keep TF:A on the air.
Tfa-omegasupreme-1.jpg

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Damn,
Black Beetle
is one intimidating mofo. Dat voice!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Can't they move them to Toonami? :(

Merch problem. And probably some higher ups problems.

Ill take young justice over thundercats on toonami. They can move something around to fit GL as well. and seeing that the show has been in hiatus longer than its been airing, I can't be suprised that the toyline wasn't successful. Cn is shit at advertising. Its a wonder they turned it around for regular show, because they were letting that coast on fumes for a while.

Busaiku

I come in, thinking the spoilers are from previous episodes, since this didn't air in the US.
I hate you all so much.

So, so much.

EulaCapra

Oh wow, I didn't know one of the blonde civilians was Stephanie Brown (voiced by Mae Whitman/Wondergirl).

But still... eat dick Cartoon Network.

Jintor

Man, I simultaneously think YJ is really cool and in certain respects really lame. But I always want to see more of it.

If they weren't mcdonald's toys more people/kids probably would have.
Not bad, but instead of focusing on those they decide to flood the market with these little wastes of plastic.
was the only figure on shelves for a year.
and worst yet they cancelled the line only a few weeks before Batgirl, Nightwing etc were going to release.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Nooo! Aqualad got mind crushed.
Black Beatle is damn brutal.

That he is. I kind of cringed when he was repeatedly slamming Cassie against the wall like that.

And add me to anti-Miss Martian camp. Man, I can't stand that character.

Top Bottom