• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Hiltz

Yeah, that was an interesting episode. I'm not familiar with the origins of The Light's new partner so I'll look it up on Wiki later. A shame what CN has done to the DC Nation block all of a sudden. At least we can still watch reruns of Justice League Unlimited for now on Saturday mornings on a different network.

Speaking of Cartoon Network, I got a call from a woman in marketing research today. She calls me on occassion to participate in paid sessions to rate a new show. I'm sure some of you guys have probably done this before. I'm not sure if the one I'll be going to Wednesday night is a cartoon or not, but she mentioned if I watch specific shows on Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami. She mentioned Samurai 7, ThunderCats, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Eureka Seven, American Dad, Family Guy, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, FMA: Brotherhood, Bleach, Casshern Sins, Time & Erik, Robot Chicken, Adventure Time, Frankenhole, Boondocks, Superjail, Black Dynamite, Aqua Teen, Children's Hospital, Eric Andre Show, King of the Hill, NTSF: SD:SUV, Metalocalypse, Delocated. Morel Orel, Venture Bros and Squidbillies. Unfortunately, she didn't specifically mention Young Justice or the other shows on the DC Nation block. Whatever the show is, I hope it's a good one.

Avixph

Fighting criminals, chasing the bad guys,
Saving world, fly through skies,
Half kid, half amazin',
Ok, Static Shock, who you facin',
Yeah, one zip, then you zapped,
Good against evil, get trapped,
In my eyes, I got the power,
Villains run from the static shower

Superhero static shock, (woo woo)
Superhero static shock. (woo woo)

Criminals, get twisted,
He's superhero gifted,
Bell rings I’m back in school,
Nobody know what I do, ok

One zip, then you zapped,
In my eyes, I’ve got the power,
Villains run from the static shower,
Criminals, get twisted,
He's superhero gifted,

Superhero, static shock!

Here is the video.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Fighting criminals, chasing the bad guys,
Saving world, fly through skies,
Half kid, half amazin',
Ok, Static Shock, who you facin',
Yeah, one zip, then you zapped,
In my eyes, I got the power,
Villains run from the static shower

Criminals, get twisted,
He's superhero gifted,

One zip, then you zapped,
In my eyes, I’ve got the power,
Villains run from the static shower,
Criminals, get twisted,
He's superhero gifted,

Superhero, static shock!

that season had the better design, but the cameos, and this shit theme made it hard to deal

Lets all say a prayer for Megas XLR.

megas at least finished its run

Hey the show is good and the animation has changed.
Don't be hating on all the Ben 10 series.

this new one looks like hot garbage style wise but kids will more likely gooble it up.

i'm also of the impression that its the young ben stuff thats the really popular one but its likely i'm off

CN not only got the new episode of Young Justice pulled off itunes, but they got the chart rankings for it taken down.

so another confirmation this move was sudden as fuck

Cass got her psuedo mention in superman. That's enough as far as didio is concerned. I still find it odd that its katana in the new batman series.

really? when?

after what they did to
Pumrya in the end
fuck that show.

spolil me!

I still think
Darkseid
is probably ultimately behind it all.
Somehow.

probably sitting on the chair of the YJ producers.

Dude, the dcau did exactly that. How many kids were glued to batman the animated series, gotham knights, or superman? Dc has become retarded as of late, but they weren't always.

how is that DCs problem? that's out of their hands.

CN not only got the new episode of Young Justice pulled off itunes, but they got the chart rankings for it taken down.

it's up on Amazon though.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
really? when?

my mistake, it was justice league

cassandracaindcau001.jpg

i guess thats as much as theyll allow.

Meteorain

Funny this thread should pop up. I just started this series yesterday. Up to S1E8 right now and I read that CN is performing some bullshit shenanigans with a hiatus.

Damnit!

spolil me!.

just not a fan of the "i was a spy for Mummra all along" bullshit they pulled and it damaged some of the character development for her and for Lion-O imo.

Funny this thread should pop up. I just started this series yesterday. Up to S1E8 right now and I read that CN is performing some bullshit shenanigans with a hiatus.

Damnit!

its not the first time CN has done that shit to this series either as it just came back 3 episodes ago (even though the last ep was iTunes/Amazon only i still counted it).

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
My cable guide says a new episode of YJ is on Saturday.

I'm pretty sure my guide was updated in the last 2 days.

da fuck

This is from TV Guide
Next episode: Cornered New Sat, Oct 20 10:30 AM
CARTOON
The team end up in a cage match against an alien gladiator.

What's really coming on Saturday?

Flash

CN's website shows that YJ/Green Latern are on during that 10am to 11am block... doesn't say anything about it being a repeat or new episode though. I'm betting repeats of course, but at least they brought the block back.

Akainu

My tv listing still say new episode. Is it still 100% confirmed that CN hasn't regained it's common sense? Can I sleep in tomorrow?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
My DirecTV DVR is saying they're showing Dragons tomorrow, but then again last week it said DC Nation was airing and it recorded Dragons....

Raxus

Seeing this thread popping up still brings a tear to my eye.

It figures after all the really cool redesigns to costumes they decide to cancel the toyline.

I am shocked Adventure Time does so well with CN but I guess good karma has to pay off sometime.

BY2K

Membero Americo
So no new episodes today?

Hope it's getting in iTunes still, then. But the fact they the last one was taken off, I don't expect miracles.

abundant

So I recorded another hour of bullshit? Fix your junk CN, thanks.

That wasn't CN fault, that was your satellite/cable providers fault for having an incorrect schedule. My DVR, from Direct TV had the right schedule for instance.

I also don't know why people expected a new show today. They already announced that it's on hiatus until January.

Kreed

So no new episodes today?

Hope it's getting in iTunes still, then. But the fact they the last one was taken off, I don't expect miracles.

Don't expect to see new episodes on iTunes. The reason the last episode was on iTunes after DC Nation was pulled was because of CN forgetting about it and not having everything in order when they pulled the block (the same reason why we still have cable/tv providers putting up improper schedules). The only way we are getting to see the new episodes before January is either A) CN changing their minds, B) the episodes leak online or C) episodes from another region are posted online (best bet, since many of us saw the end of Season 1 before it was shown on CN this way).

Subitai

That wasn't CN fault, that was your satellite/cable providers fault for having an incorrect schedule. My DVR, from Direct TV had the right schedule for instance.

I also don't know why people expected a new show today. They already announced that it's on hiatus until January.
Didn't know that. :( Same with GL then too I suppose.

Top Bottom