• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

I know we spoke about this but has this been posted?

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=12035

youngjustice21.jpg

Icon a Milestone character is above Superboy's head, and then he's not. so..... Geoff Johns fucked up.

So the Milestone thing is true after all then?

Kreed

So the Milestone thing is true after all then?

I wouldn't say that yet. For one thing, Icon could have been removed from the cover because of where the text "Super Heroes trapped on the moon" is placed on the cover. It is much easier to read that font on a black background vs on top of Icon. He may still appear in the actual issue.

Also none of the Milestone rumors should have any affect on Green Lantern anyway.

suaveric

I wouldn't say that yet. For one thing, Icon could have been removed from the cover because of where the text "Super Heroes trapped on the moon" is placed on the cover. It is much easier to read that font on a black background vs on top of Icon. He may still appear in the actual issue.

Also none of the Milestone rumors should have any affect on Green Lantern anyway.

If this Milestone stuff is true, CN could have kept showing Green Lantern, but what were they going to pair it with? My guess is they pulled it as well just so they could keep it attached to YJ.

abundant

If this Milestone stuff is true, CN could have kept showing Green Lantern, but what were they going to pair it with? My guess is they pulled it as well just so they could keep it attached to YJ.

That's my guess too. That way they keep DC Nation as an hour of new content. I also think that this Milestone rumor could be true given how sudden and abruptly CN pulled it off the air. Even Mystery Inc, a show that CN clearly hates, aired it's first half of season 2 without a break.

Milestone characters could have been part of the holdup on the toy line as well. This could actually be interpreted as "not awful" news since once the rights are renegotiated the show will be back in full force. This show deserves at least one more season with the advanced age team able to do missions without all the drama associated with the time leap. Would be nice to see the JL more involved for a season too.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Lol they could have put the text anywhere. Usually they put it on the bottom, not stuffed in a corner.

Lol they could have put the text anywhere. Usually they put it on the bottom, not stuffed in a corner.
Brah brah brah, they have the text everywhere these days? And ow do ou explain Rocket being in the god damn issue if Milestone is such a big deal. "Just don't use our characters on the cover but you can use them in the issue!" Hahaha come on brah.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I dunno, maybe they just don't want to draw attention to it.

Can you list any other covers that have had characters airbrushed out at release?

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Finally got caught up (more or less).

I had sorta quit on the series when the second season started, I was reading about all the shit they changed, the time skip, etc. and it kinda put me off.

But I went back to it and I must say that they handled it better than I was originally expecting after reading all the cliff note synopses on here or whatnot.

Flash

Hope that we one day find out exactly what the hell happened/is happening over at CN. Makes no sense... getting rid of the entire block? So... what about the new Batman show?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Isnt ben 10 omniverse on boomerang too? I dont have the channel, but I see it show up there im the listing

Now is the time gentlemen in the IP wars. These fucking cunts at CN cannot continue to punish their own properties. Say goodbye to Clone Wars. Say goodbye to Dragons. CN will be left with only their own properties. And if they continue to do this they will cost TW millions of dollars.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Now is the time gentlemen in the IP wars. These fucking cunts at CN cannot continue to punish their own properties. Say goodbye to Clone Wars. Say goodbye to Dragons. CN will be left with only their own properties. And if they continue to do this they will cost TW millions of dollars.

Link.

With Disney buying LucasFilms Clone Wars going away is a lock so only Dragons is left for now (unless thats gone too and i didn't know)

Top Bottom