• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Epcott

WTF is going on? I'm late as hell but last Sunday I was hoping to watch YJ, Green Lantern, and the rest of the DC block on CN since I missed it Saturday due to class.

Instead I was met with a barrage of Johny Test.

This Saturday I sit through Scan to Go waiting for the DC block and it's been replaced by the horrible Dragons show. What gives?

CN pushes crap like Annoying Orange, but is never consistent with shows like YJ or Mystery Inc. It makes me wonder who runs that place. Clearly, they are not human.

Are last week's YJ and GL up for purchase anywhere? I was going to hold off until January but had a craving after waking up sad and without them again this morning.

Slayven

Don't you mean Karate Kid (female version)?

You imply that's not a regular case? :p
I am not aware of a female Karate Kid. Unless you mean Cassandra Cain or White Lotus. Don't nobody knows about White Lotus except me and 6 other people that read Supermen of America.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I am not aware of a female Karate Kid. Unless you mean Cassandra Cain or White Lotus. Don't nobody knows about White Lotus except me and 6 other people that read Supermen of America.

JSA - the Damage I thought you were referring to was in that :p

Karate Kid (female Japanese) fell in love with him
although he ends up being permanently killed and got raised as a Black Lantern

Slayven

JSA - the Damage I thought you were referring to was in that :p

Karate Kid (female Japanese) fell in love with him
although he ends up being permanently killed and got raised as a Black Lantern

Oh, you mean Judomaster, nah I hate her power. It's stupid for her character.

judomaster03.jpg

abundant

What if they cancel it in favor of an animated version of Nu52 Teen Titans or Ravangers?

It would be kind of funny/disheartening to see CN do exactly what Disney did to the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. The outrage over that decision would probably be just as big, if not bigger.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
There is no Young JSA unless you count Infinity INC. Goddamn I know too much. Her power is not to get hit if someone aims directly at her.

I always thought the newcomers in JSA are "sort of young" JSA in a separate team.

Ahh right, forgot that aspect.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
(That might be my favorite comic panel of all time fyi.)

a7Upj.png

RedRobin2.jpg

fan_art__unternet_red_robin_by_maioceaneyes-d4ryexl.jpg

Unternet Red Robin is what dreams are made of. It was too good for us mortals, though.

Its the red fingers that help this design. Its one of reasons yj nightwing doesn't click with me.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I like it there is just something about Cowl that rocks.

It kinda looks like a bird/bat with the wings going down the face. Just a great design all around. I also like how it partially covers the nose.

I also think I like that fan/manga version best actually, because of how the cape seems "stapled" to the suit with the insignia. Love it when capes are attached semi-realistically.

so maybe Cartoon network is not at fault after all? I had heard Geoff johns was negotiating the rights of the characters, I could be wrong on that so don't quote me.

While it would certainly explain a lot, I don't get why these contracts would apply for "completed" work. The episodes were done with the rights intact, why should ex post facto have to apply?

Top Bottom