• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
N4nHy.gif

Ponn

Banned
Yeah, YJ isn't long for this world. CN will begrudgingly air the remainder of the episodes and that's that.

And again, it's there fault. Why the hell do companies even try to work with CN. HUB already has the Timm Batman and Superman shows, DC really should just work with them.

shaowebb

can dc please leave CN already.

They need to. If it doesn't move toys and merchandise there then it will one way or another be messed over until they can pull it off for something that will. Go to nickelodean. Korra and Avatar didn't exactly sell toys, but they celebrated the shows for being great and stood by them. Thundercats needs to do the same too.

time warner own dc and cartoon network. all signs point to no.

it was always the faintest of hopes. such a waste. I'm not even angry any more, just numb to how this show has been handled.

good animated shows are a rarity these days, so to see one of th best treated so poorly is upsetting. tron upirising appears to headed down a path that doesn't look very bright either.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
im still shocked that this shocks you all. this isnt the first time cartoon network has gutted a good show.

Prax

Welp...

I JUST caught up with watching the 2+1 episodes that aired until they went on hiatus again too.. >_>

I'm guessing they'll show "Before the Dawn" (the ep that didn't air, yet luckily snuck onto iTunes) in January just to say "See! We SAID we'd air a NEW EPISODE!" and then put it on hiatus again and we can wait a few more months for the rest of the season.

By next year i might have only have 4 action shows left.
Not looking good for YJ, Tron, or Motorcity.
Ultimate Spiderman sucks and EMH was canceled
Will still watch GL, Korra, TMNT , and maybe Beware.
Not sure if can support Loeb Avengers or Hulk

Am I missing something? I get the comic being cancelled is not a good sign, but the TV series isn't cancelled. No need for all the sad images yet.

This. I skimmed through it carefully and saw that the comic tie-in is ending in February. Geez, don't make such a scare yet.

Mengetsu

This is why I'm glad I don't pay for cable. I just started getting into this show because my friends were talking about it and this happens...I feel bad for everyone here who watched it from the start. I really hate CN now a days.

Raxus

From what I heard when the original VP of CN stepped down due to some bomb scare event, the adult.swim rep took over. I have a high chance on missing some stuff and info though.

The bomb scare forced the prez to step down and the person that took his place implemented a bunch of reality shows to litter CN. They failed, Genny left and CN has been recovering ever since

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah, said person who took his place was apparently the forerunner of AS.

Hmm I wonder if GL will be treated similarly. :<

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
By next year i might have only have 4 action shows left.
Not looking good for YJ, Tron, or Motorcity.
Ultimate Spiderman sucks and EMH was canceled
Will still watch GL, Korra, TMNT , and maybe Beware.
Not sure if can support Loeb Avengers or Hulk

Motorcity got officially cancelled not too long ago.

Top Bottom