• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Ezduo said:
No, he had no knowledge of it. That was all the doing of Cadmus. They took a bloody bandage or something from a fight Batman was in and used it to make a serum that they then injected into Terry's Dad.
Terry is closer to being bruce's son than connor is to clark. While terry does have bruces dna, he also has his mothers dna and was brought to full term, connor doesn't have that luxury

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
After seeing this thread pop up a few tines and reading through, I decided to download the episodes. It's been ages since I watched any superhero cartoons (Batman). I have been watching the DC animated features lately and for the most part I have enjoyed them.

So I sit down with pretty low expectations (super kids... Boring) but HOLY SHIT I was hooked almost immediately. The quality of the show really blew me away. The characters are great and INTERESTING. The writing so far is very solid and I'm loving the designs and animation work.

I'm more than sold. I also love that Superman is being suck a dick so far. It's great seeing batman being the voice of reason.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
this show is good...but i can tell its going to be far better by the end of this season ....its only building right now these eps will ultimately be remembered as filler BELIEVE a big 3 ep story arch is incoming people!

Parallax

damn, what schools start on the 8th? summer school was still in in la

edit: yup, someone from the archer family is gonna bite it

Slayven

Parallax said:
damn, what schools start on the 8th? summer school was still in in la

edit: yup, someone from the archer family is gonna bite it
God willing, they will just lose an arm and have to make use of a dead cat.

Parallax

Slayven said:
God willing, they will just lose an arm and have to make use of a dead cat.
God, I hope not. I hope they never come close to revisting that storyline.

Although I wouldn't mind red tornado getting the shove off. More snapper carr is always a good thing

Slayven

Parallax said:
God, I hope not. I hope they never come close to revisting that storyline.

Although I wouldn't mind red tornado getting the shove off. More snapper carr is always a good thing
Only if he is reforming the Blasters.

Parallax

DoomXploder7 said:
hmmmmm are they gonna go the obvious route and have her be the double agent or will it be red arrow ?
He said someone on the inside, so I doubt its speedy. Probably miss martian

Busaiku

Still thinking it'll be Aqualad that bites it.
Robin's supposed to take over after him, and this time showed him becoming helpless quite a bit.

Also what're the names of the Spiderman and Cyclops villains?

DoomXploder7 said:
hmmmmm are they gonna go the obvious route and have her be the double agent or will it be red arrow ?
Some astute observers pointed out some time ago that Artemis is most likely
Artemis Crock aka Tigress, daughter of the Sportsmaster and a member of the Injustice Society.
So the smart money says they're being obvious.

Asbel

I'll gonna go not so obvious and say the double agent is a sleeper agent. It's Superboy through mental programming.

Interactive Fiction said:
So, the plan is to have Kid Flash fall down every episode?
Nice.

That's what happens when you are the most powerful person in the show. See Snake-Eyes in the OG G.I. joes cartoons.

X-Frame

How fast is Kid Flash?

I mean, I know I shouldn't really judge by the animation -- but it sure doesn't seem like Kid Flash is any faster than the speed of sound .. not the speed of light.

X-Frame said:
How fast is Kid Flash?

I mean, I know I shouldn't really judge by the animation -- but it sure doesn't seem like Kid Flash is any faster than the speed of sound .. not the speed of light.

Wally might be faster than Barry and Barry is 3x the S.O.L.

Slayven

Parallax said:
please. bart was a goof and he was far more competant than wally is.
Bart had the advantage of being raised from birth to use his superspeed. Wally did goes his later in his life.

Parallax

X-Frame said:
How fast is Kid Flash?

he doesnt do instantaneous movement like flash does in justice league, and they find a way to trip him in every episode, so im waiting for an episode to showcase his skills.

Slayven said:
Bart had the advantage of being raised from birth to use his superspeed. Wally did goes his later in his life.

do they have an approximation on how long wally has been kid flash?

Top Bottom