• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Mononofu

Didn't they say the second time skip would be like 30 years? I'm glad it stopped here if that's the case.

I remember 40 years but cant find a link. Greg could have edited his answer because in one post he said how far ahead was unspecified. Knowing how long doesn't give context. The story might have called for it.

Silkworm

Man this episode was so good. Sad to see that they made Black Manta look like a chump. Sportmaster kick his ass. He really loves his son though, which is a bummer.

Yeah, I thought Black Manta would have put up more of a fight. Nightwing obviously thinks Blue Beetle is not on the "trustworthy" list anymore so will be interesting to see how he'll deal with that.

Yeah I actually felt bad for Manta when he was getting his ass kick by sportmaster and Tigress help him. He immediately ran away to save his son, he wasn't feeling like his ego got hurt or anger at Sportmaster or anything. You can tell that he only had one thing in mind, possibly the reason why he wasn't find that well, he wanted a way out of the fight.

Then his happiness when his son came back. I was like damn, Aqualad don't betray your father man, he loves you.

shira

Code:
01	 "Happy New Year"	 April 28, 2012	 unknown[15]	 2+
02	 "Earthlings"	 May 5, 2012	 1.853 million[15]	 2+
03	 "Alienated"	 May 12, 2012	 1.761 million[15]	 2+
04	 "Salvage"	 May 19, 2012	 2.037 million[15]	 2+
05	 "Beneath"	 April 28, 2012	 unknown[15]	 2+
06	 "Bloodlines"	 June 2, 2012	 1.944 million[15]	 2+
07	 "Depths"	 June 9, 2012	 1.890 million[15]	 2+
08	 "Satisfaction"	 September 29, 2012	 1.769 million[15]	 2+
09	 "Darkest"	 October 6, 2012	 1.982 million[15]	 2+
10	 "Before the Dawn"	 January 5, 2013	 1.773 million[15]	 2+
11	 "Cornered"	 January 12, 2013	 1.596 million[15]	 2+
12	 "True Colors"	 January 19, 2013	 1.982 million[15]	 2+
13	 "The Fix"	 January 26, 2013	 1.935 million[15]	 2+
14	 "Runaways"	 February 2, 2013	 2.123 million[15]	 2+
15	 "War"	 February 9, 2013	 1.987 million[16]	 2+

Runaways rating spike
No toy sales.

ReiGun

tumblr_mibphd0ArO1rfkkojo1_500.gif

Dick Grayson about go the fuck off. Hit the music.

It's Mattel. They make overpriced, piece of shit toys. They are still using builds from the 80s with this line. Thirty dollars for two three inch figures.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So you're telling me Nightwing didn't see Beetle's interviews 2 episodes ago when he turned heel?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Man Toonami would kill for those ratings. Bleach is the only one to regularly get above a mil...

pants

The entire show should just be the Mantas vs the Sportsfamily.

Everyone else is terrible and boring.
They've never really written Sportsmaster as badass as that, Jade is used to getting her share of it and to have them both utterly humiliate the Mantas was amazing

Why?

MLP hit 4 million viewers near the end of the first season. Cartoon network couldn't ask for more far as viewership is concerned. Ratings held strong in spite of the show being repeatedly ripped for the airwaves.

It was an inside job.

Inside-Job-Poster.jpg

Because i honestly thought that super heroes are much more popular than that.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Too bad Kaldur and Artemis' cover is blown the minute Psimon wakes up from his coma. They should have extracted when they had the chance.

Wasn't he put in a permanent coma?

Also wouldn't Queen Bee notice that by now or won't her telepathy work on comms?

jobber

Manta is really a cool dude. He provides his crew with coffee. He probably gives them paid vacation too.

jobber

Manta being a super criminal and all, I wonder how he finances his submarine, pays his crew, and provides coffee.

Doesn't seem like a robbing banks kind of organization.

Manta is really a cool dude. He provides his crew with coffee. He probably gives them paid vacation too.

His crew is also pretty cool. They are fodder but they seem smart and also extremely loyal so the benefits must be excellent. Like a Villa or something after you retire.

Top Bottom