• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

BY2K

Membero Americo
Manta is really a cool dude. He provides his crew with coffee. He probably gives them paid vacation too.

I think you missed the part where he got some of them get an explosion to the face.

And damn, I thought Deathstroke was good in TT, he's just freaking unstoppable in YJ.

damn that was a great episode. no wack lagoon brat and we got to see the interesting characters engage each other in some awesome battle.

all it needed was a nightwing fight, seriously haven't seen him do shit in this season.

BY2K

Membero Americo
damn that was a great episode. no wack lagoon brat and we got to see the interesting characters engage each other in some awesome battle.

all it needed was a nightwing fight, seriously haven't seen him do shit in this season.

Seeing the end of this episode, I think Nightwing is gonna get some action soon enough.

No, not really.

Slade is superhuman and extremely intelligent. Even in their prime, none of the Batcrew can take him.

He is super human? I though he was just one of those street level villains, that can just take and dish a lot of punishment but don't have any powers.

Would be amazing if the show ended up with Dick taking down all of the Beetles and his brainwashed teammates by himself using his own version of the Bat-protocols.

Then show a flashback of his interview where he said he never wanted to be like Bruce.

Would be amazing if the show ended up with Dick taking down all of the Beetles and his brainwashed teammates by himself using his own version of the Bat-protocols.

Then show a flashback of his interview where he said he never wanted to be like Bruce.
Add in Wally kicking ass with him and I am sold on this idea.

He is super human? I though he was just one of those street level villains, that can just take and dish a lot of punishment but don't have any powers.

Some time later, Wilson volunteered for a medical experiment designed to stimulate his adrenal gland in the hopes of increasing a soldier's ability to resist truth serums. The experiment did not go as expected, and Slade fell into a coma. When he awakened however, he discovered that he was now capable of using 90% of his brain capacity, and his strength, durability and agility were increased to near-superhuman levels

He's more enhanced than superhuman. He's like the equivalent of Wolverine; obviously Wolverine's regenerative capabilities far exceeds Slade's, but as far as fighting capability they seem even.

Slayven

He's more enhanced than superhuman. He's like the equivalent of Wolverine; obviously Wolverine's regenerative capabilities far exceeds Slade's, but as far as fighting capability they seem even.
He is also immortal. His son took a refined version of the experiment and got 100% . But it killed hum later.

The way it's being set up now, it looks like most of the original S1 team (Dick, Wally, MM, Roy Harper (Red Arrow), Artemis, Aqualad) will have to reunite to save the day. Which is still pretty awesome.

Next week's episode is Lex's team of Runaways being sent to rescue the Team, so we may have to wait on a founders reunion.

The way it's being set up now, it looks like most of the original S1 team (Dick, Wally, MM, Roy Harper (Red Arrow), Artemis, Aqualad) will have to reunite to save the day. Which is still pretty awesome.

I hope so.

Next week's episode is Lex's team of Runaways being sent to rescue the Team, so we may have to wait on a founders reunion.

They will fail and Lex is going to pull something awesome.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
if it's only 4 episodes left...and if it was a planned time skip for S3, it would be badass if all the YJ got killed except for Impulse.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Yeah... But that really blows if 90% of the original team from S1 is there and the muscle of the team is stuck with the enemy. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

He hasn't had much of a role other than punching bag this season, so forgetting him wouldn't be a shock

Any other version would have broken free with swag.

Watch him get his tk from the reach.

Poyunch

They're going to dedicate an episode to Wally getting access to the equivalent of this show's Speedforce. They just gotta; it's how he gets back into the action.

Poyunch

Didn't they say that the Speedforce doesn't exist in this universe?

Yes, but the creators also said Ms. Martian wasn't a White Martian. The Speedforce is way too complicated to explain in one or two episodes but Wally's ready for a power boost after being humiliated by Bart and they could make up something not as heavy as the literal Speedforce.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
They're going to dedicate an episode to Wally getting access to the equivalent of this show's Speedforce. They just gotta; it's how he gets back into the action.

JLA did it before

but not for nothing having bart come back does open up the possibility of the flashes having a major role in the end and the speedforce is a game changer.

Slayven

Yes, but the creators also said Ms. Martian wasn't a White Martian. The Speedforce is way too complicated to explain in one or two episodes but Wally's ready for a power boost after being humiliated by Bart and they could make up something not as heavy as the literal Speedforce.
What's so complicated about "Source of all kinetic energy"? If they get into the applications and time travel then yeah.

Top Bottom