• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Cwarrior

Young Justice s02e17 "The Hunt"

Another superb episode this time even more then the one before it.

-Arsenal is just too much of a badass, I can see why knight wing toke him of the team.

-The outsider are Team Swag, who needs experience when you have Dat swag(Arsenal a better fit in team swag).

-mmm..The music was delicious this episode epsically the scene with the outsiders destroying Reach billboards.

-No one F's with G Gordon not even the reach *salutes*

-Lex doing what he does best, playing the puppet master

-Black beetle the troll vs mongul the big purple troll(mongul really hates the reach a lot)

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Nah, Brainiac has nothing to do with The Reach and the Scarabs.

6jl3udP.png

I hate over analyzing cancelled Saturday morning cartoon shows, but this doesn't happen on accident.

At worst it's an easter egg.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
pY9YL15.jpg

Went back and found it.

It kind of resembles, but I don't think the lines form a complete triangle on Brainiac's symbol. I think his is a V symbol. So, It's probably nothing.

Slayven

6jl3udP.png

I hate over analyzing cancelled Saturday morning cartoon shows, but this doesn't happen on accident.

At worst it's an easter egg.
I say just an Easter Egg. Cause in the comics The Reach are universal hardass and a single scarab would smoke Brainac.

why is everyone superman?
That is the Justice Legion S, made up of Superboy clones. With the main Superboy clone being able to download and use the powers of the other members.

I say just an Easter Egg. Cause in the comics The Reach are universal hardass and a single scarab would smoke Brainac.

Yea Black Beetle instantly going after Mongul says it all for me lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc1QvI_llE0

Realized Black Beetle's voice was this guy, Kevin Grevioux. I remember him from the older Underworld movies, and it seems he's a writer (and comic writer).

But man, Black Beetle IS his voice. I can't figure out what kind of accent it is.

Yea thats crazy (even his build as well lol) and everytime he says "meat" i just chuckle because it sounds fucking awesome.

Checked out War fully and

Mal simping like a pro
Mongul dont give a fuck (Keith David voicing him gives it a nice touch also)
Simping success but Arsenal got the same result with way less effort.
Cwarrior's eariler gif is all you need to know about this point (i thought i was watching a wrestling match LOL)
That Air lock shit was fucking dumb Arsenal, fucking dumb SMH

Plus on a sad note i say this show has proven to be deader than dead when a region that usually gets new stuff way later from the US airing are currently going through these eps every fucking day. :(

Final episode descriptions are out:

Young Justice: Invasion
Saturday, March 2nd, 2013 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Intervention”
The team embarks on a desperate endeavor to free Blue Beetle.

Saturday, March 9th, 2013 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Summit”
The Light calls a Summit to decide the final fate of Aqualad, the team… and the entire planet Earth!

Saturday, March 16th, 2013 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Endgame”

On the verge of finally ending the alien invasion, the team discovers the price of victory may be the entire planet Earth!

and for Green Lantern:

Green Lantern: The Animated Series
Saturday, March 2nd, 2013 at 10:00am (ET/PT) – “Scarred”
The heroes cross the galaxy in search of secret information regarding Aya’s origin, in the hopes of stopping her destruction.

Saturday, March 9th, 2013 at 10:00am (ET/PT) – “Ranx”
The Aya Monitor orders a massive army of Mahunters to retrieve a secret weapon on the deserted planet Ranx. The Green Lantern Corps, led by Guy Gardner, launch a simultaneous attack to beat her to it.

Saturday, March 16th, 2013 at 10:00am (ET/PT) – “Dark Matter”
The entire Green Lantern Corp makes a final attempt to defeat the Aya Monitor before she erases all organic life from existence.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
hopefully The Light wins then we find out that this season was all a computer simulation and the team is disbanded for failing.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
That YJ eps look a bit rushed doesn't it?

Huh, so Scarred is confirmed then. Damn it why only 3 episodes left? The series is begging to have Black Lantern :(

Fuck Mattel. The snipits that Greg said about Season 3 got me so excited. S much potential for great characters, stories and new characters. Fuck Mattel and their shitty toys. Break their back make them humble.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
So I guess this means no last minute appearances from the classic young justice lineup. Its a shame.

Slayven

Ls all over the place, and The Light wins when it doesn't even have a dog in the fight

And Blue Beetle being freed was a big let down from how it happened in the comics.

abundant

I know everyone hates how the Light always wins, even when it looks like they lost, but this time it's different because it made sense. Ever since War, it's been obvious that the Light are double crossing the Reach. In The Hunt, they helped the team escape, just so they could steal the crystal that activates War World. In today's episode, they allowed the team access to the chamber so they could free Blue Beetle, thus further weakening the Reach.

Gartooth

Hope the last two episodes for both Green Lantern and Young Justice knock it out of the park. Also Rocket and Zatanna showing up for this episode has me hopeful that they will bring Wally out of retirement for one of the last two episodes.

SykoTech

Watching an episode that good makes me just as sad as it does happy. Hope the show at least goes out with a bang like Spectacular Spider-Man did. I have faith Greg will deliver again.

And hopefully Wally will get some limelight as well. Lagoon Boy too, I guess. I don't care for him too much, but I can't help but feel bad at how he's been nothing but a punching bag. That episode early in the season when he was on Alpha was probably the only time things went his way.

Top Bottom