• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Black-Wind said:
Hall of games is showing at that time :/

Have to wait for next week to see Aqualad's episode.
Damn it! I have nothing to look forward today. Guess I will just do home work after class.

Edit: Ill use this time to catch up on comics.

yencid

CaptYamato said:
Damn it! I have nothing to look forward today. Guess I will just do home work after class.

im using today to watch justice league :D

CaptYamato said:

Yeah, I fond out about it when I tried to set my TV to record it cause I'm going out with some friends for Pizza later today. :/

CN always finds a way to piss me off. both this and SBT aint coming til next week.

I love this silly site!

young_justice_so_youthful_by_rinri-d3ac2oe.jpg

Weenerz

Banned
Is the show not doing well in the ratings? Just wondering why they wouldn't air a new episode for something else, without any warning.

Weenerz said:
Is the show not doing well in the ratings? Just wondering why they wouldn't air a new episode for something else, without any warning.

That awards show had advertisements for a good month or two.

Penguin

Mid afternoon bump

Young Justice - "Downtime"
After a disastrous mission with the team, Aqualad returns to Atlantis to choose between a life on the surface world or one beneath the waves with the Aquagirl of his dreams. But other forces at play may make Aqualad's decision for him.

Just over 3 hours before the ep airs.

Penguin

Okay, I think that was easily my favorite episode of the series yet.

Love seeing heroes during their down time, and even the Aqualad plot was pretty cool. No hints/references to Black Manta being his dad though

daffy

Banned
neojubei said:
I wish this series was on Netflix. Are episodes on the cartoon network website?
I think they stopped putting trailing episodes on the site as of recently. I used to watch them online during the week if I missed one on tv, but they've removed the option to watch full episodes it seems..

Penguin

Slayven said:
I am guessing the light's plan is mass produced mindcontrolled super soldiers.

I feel like it will be revealed to be a LEgion of Doom-esque group that ends up controlling key members of the Justice League and YJ have to stop em for the season finale.

Slayven

Penguin said:
I feel like it will be revealed to be a LEgion of Doom-esque group that ends up controlling key members of the Justice League and YJ have to stop em for the season finale.
And the Blockbluster amped Venom?

Good episode. I loved the Robin/Batman basketball segment. And the best little nugget was the hint of where the Miss Martian got the catchphrase "Hello Megan" from.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
gketter said:
Good episode. I loved the Robin/Batman basketball segment. And the best little nugget was the hint of where the Miss Martian got the catchphrase "Hello Megan" from.
Wait really? Was it during the bit between her and Superboy because I had to go away for a split second so maybe I missed something. When I sat back down Superboy was covered in eggs or something.

Pau

gketter said:
I loved the Robin/Batman basketball segment.

That was actually very cute. It's a bit surprising to see Bruce being a consistently good parent.

Overall one of the better episodes. Good mix of action and seeing the kids with their families. Well, those who have families. Really liked Barry and Jay's cameos, as well as seeing Artemis' mom for the first time. And Mera was pretty badass.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I don't know exactly why, but I've always liked the character of Black Manta. Just the look of the suit.

Top Bottom