• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Effect

Come on Aqualad don't let me down. Bust out the biggest attack you've ever done and get Artemis and yourself the hell out of there.

Effect

I expected Aquaman to be pissed. Unless he was in on this from the start as well. Same with Red Tornado. Or like others were told before the meeting took place.

So glad Nightwing did that though.

Excellent episode. Wish we had more episodes. If we did I don't doubt this would have been longer.

Gartooth

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, seriously HOLY SHIT. I almost died when Ra's revealed Artemis, and it was awesome to see Aqualad lead the charge and finally accomplish what so many of us have been waiting for, for such a long time.

Was also overjoyed to see Wally back in action, hopefully he sticks around for the finale. Honestly though, this is probably one of the best episodes of the series, can't believe how well they pulled this off.

Raxus

I think I'm more surprised by the blood.

Great episode. But damn this getting cancelled over toys bites. Do those horrible live action shows have to survive on merchandising too?

No in fact they are so in 'demand' because they are dirt cheap. Why do you think Loiter Squad on adult swim got a second season. Sure it is bottom of the barrel but it only costs pennies to make sketch shows. Same goes for reality.

Akainu

No in fact they are so in 'demand' because they are dirt cheap. Why do you think Loiter Squad on adult swim got a second season. Sure it is bottom of the barrel but it only costs pennies to make sketch shows. Same goes for reality.

How long until cartoon network is just nothing but horrible live action shows?

Gartooth

I still can't believe how shitty the League is in this show, they need to get bailed out by the Team constantly, and let Savage take the War World so easily.

Khezu

So wait, what ever happened to Aquagirl, so did she really die?

I remember seeing promo material for season 2 with her in it, but I don't remember any flashbacks with her in any of the actual episodes.

Did I just miss an episode or something?

Top Bottom