• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

They handle cameos really nicely. At first I thought it would be to much but its good so far.

Good episode, except that I saw the plot coming from a mile away and I usually have horrible insight on these things.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Tizoc said:
...but I'd pronounce Raz as...Raz, in the episode they pronounce it Raysh or something like that.
Busaiku said:
It would actually be "Rawsh".
Wait, looking at the Arabic (on Wiki), the spelling of his name uses "sin" instead of "shin", so it would actually be more like "Rawss", I think.

You guys are watching this garbage and you've never seen Batman TAS? For shame.

LAUGHTREY said:
You guys are watching this garbage and you've never seen Batman TAS? For shame.

Lol, Young Justice, garbage ... You can't be serious.

Anyway, where was Snapper Carr, caught the other references to possible Titans but not to him

yencid

magnificent83 said:
Lol, Young Justice, garbage ... You can't be serious.

Anyway, where was Snapper Carr, caught the other references to possible Titans but not to him
EDIT: oh no wait its the teacher!

SykoTech

Man there handling this show horribly. Went from being one of my favorite cartoons on TV to completely forgetting about it. Nice to see it back though. And it appears they're finally steering away from the predictable Light ending. 'Bout time!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
KidGalactus said:
He's Vox.

One of DC's first black characters. Has a history with the Teen Titans.

Ah interesting. Most of the non-"young" black characters I know in DC are Cyborg and Black Lightning.

Mononofu

Akainu said:
Panty shots best episode ever!

tumblr_lmsz70lvWX1qh5fglo1_400.gif

610x.jpg

Does anyone think M'gann is really a white martian after this episode?

Jerk

Banned
That was very good. The ending was expected, but the entire thing was still very good.

yencid said:
its been confirmed in this universe she isnt.

I think we still have some room to have her actually a White Martian. I have personally thought it a possibility from day one, and events in this episode have only bolstered this.

SykoTech

So uh...any idea when this show starts up again? Pretty much my favorite cartoon on TV right now, and it's being handled so poorly. I'm dying here.

Sorry for the disappointing bump.

SykoTech said:
So uh...any idea when this show starts up again? Pretty much my favorite cartoon on TV right now, and it's being handled so poorly. I'm dying here.

Sorry for the disappointing bump.

September.

Top Bottom