• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Mononofu

New "Young Justice," "Batman: The Brave And The Bold" October 2011 Episode Details

I'm spoiler tagging this time! Read at your own risk.

Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 6:30pm (ET) - "#13 Alpha Male"
Already exhausted and rattled after a home turf invasion of The Cave, The Team learns that Aqualad – their friend and leader – withheld vital information that put them all at risk. When Batman sends the Team and new “den-mother” Captain Marvel to India to investigate bizarre reports of armed animals attacking human beings, can Aqualad pull his fractured Team together?

Friday, October 14, 2011 at 6:30pm (ET) - "#14 Revelation"
When Plant Creatures attack major cities around the world, The Team is eager to join the fight alongside the Justice League. Instead, Batman assigns them a still more dangerous task – taking out the plants’ masters: a secret society of super- villains: the Injustice League!

Friday, October 21st, 2011 at 6:30pm (ET) - "#15 Humanity"
The Team is on the hunt for Red Tornado, determined to find out once and for all whether the robot was the mole – even if it means kidnapping new friend Zatanna and dragging her along on their quest!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Beam said:
From the pic that Krypt0nion posted, super girl os a part of young justice. I don´t recognize most of those characters in that pic.
Anyway i am also getting sick of how the light is behind everything.
Why the villains did not take that collar when they got deactivated? I mean come on.

thats not young justice, those are the titans. young justice as a team hasnt existed for a while.

SykoTech

Woah....didn't see that coming.
I thought the mole was going to be one of the teammates, not Tornado.

Pretty good episode. Nice to more of Artemis and some of her past.

I want to see a really good fight scene already though. Preferrably with the whole team.

Kreed

SykoTech said:
Woah....didn't see that coming.
I thought the mole was going to be one of the teammates, not Tornado.

Pretty good episode. Nice to more of Artemis and some of her past.

I want to see a really good fight scene already though. Preferrably with the whole team.

bloodforge said:
Good episode. Nice surprise with the mole,
everyone was expecting one of the kids.

I don't think Tornado is the mole. Tornado didn't start attacking the kids until he touched one of the other robots and his eyes turned red.

Kreed said:
I don't think Tornado is the mole. Tornado didn't start attacking the kids until he touched one of the other robots and his eyes turned red.

Doesn't mean he wasn't transmitting everything without him knowing. It's a bit odd that Aqualad tells him about the mole and shortly after they are attacked.

Red Tornado was the most likely to be the "mole" in my mind. Figured it couldn't be one of the kids. Looks like someones hacked him or something.

Anyways, I've seen a few of the last episodes and the show is so much better than the early episodes. I liked the early episodes but they didn't keep me interested enough to keep on top of the show. Recently I saw the Speedy episode, undercover in prison, and this one and enjoyed all three. I'm a fan again.

Mononofu

Good episode, did anyone catch Bette Kane at the beginning?. I willing to bet Red Tornado being the supected mole is just a red herring. Cool to see Captain Marvel next ep.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Fallen_Hero said:
Yea, I thought as much although
the Kid Flash in Teen Titans could.
It all comes down to how long they were using their powers, we no jack about wally, except that he at times still has trouble stopping. Kid flash from titans seem to have his abilities well under control, so there's a good chance he's been using them for longer.

Mononofu

Heart Attack said:
nice episode. BUT!!!... i hate artemis... her character is annoying as fuck, and so is the person voicing her. SPEEDY come back !!!

Her voice was only bad when she started freaking out imo. Artemis's voice actress is not bad on the eye though...

photo.jpg

Slayven

Parallax said:
It all comes down to how long they were using their powers, we no jack about wally, except that he at times still has trouble stopping. Kid flash from titans seem to have his abilities well under control, so there's a good chance he's been using them for longer.
That and there is no speedforce in that universe.

Oh my at Artemis' va. Homefront was a great episode, the intrigue and the badassery from the non super power team was impressive.

"You seem distraught" yep Robin just being a great character.

Prax

Urban Scholar said:
Oh my at Artemis' va. Homefront was a great episode, the intrigue and the badassery from the non super power team was impressive.

"You seem distraught" yep Robin just being a great character.

Someone, I need to find a list of words with false/misleading prefixes or false suffixes like tha ones Robin keeps playing around with. xD
What are those types of words called?

BY2K

Membero Americo
So... Red Tornado is the mole, or is he being controlled by the other two red robots?
I'm confused.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
much better episode than last week's. Still hate the megan/superboy relationship. Robin is such a badass.

Loved Robin's coolness throughout the episode, Artemis freaking out because they didn't have superpowers to compete with Red Tornado's clones and Robin was all calm and collected.

It´s abvious that the whole thing is set up by Justice League to flush out the traitor. I still don´t think that Red Tornado is the traitor, or else he would have killed the kids after he knocked them out.

Parallax said:
thats not young justice, those are the titans. young justice as a team hasnt existed for a while.
Thanks.

besada

Banned
BY2K said:
So... Red Tornado is the mole, or is he being controlled by the other two red robots?
I'm confused.
Previous episodes have suggested that T.O. Morrow is out there on the fringes screwing around with the team. I don't know that that guarantees Red Tornado is the mole, since he may have simply been infected by a virus when he touched one of his "siblings".

And this was the coolest Robin, ever.

Error said:
much better episode than last week's. Still hate the megan/superboy relationship. Robin is such a badass.

Loved Robin's coolness throughout the episode, Artemis freaking out because they didn't have superpowers to compete with Red Tornado's clones and Robin was all calm and collected.

Well he is a little Batman. People forget that.

Mononofu

The Faceless Master said:
and they would enter the thread before watching the ep after it aired because...?

It defies logic but sometimes I do it too. The tags are just a courtesy to others, I could care less about spoilers.

yencid

The Faceless Master said:
and they would enter the thread before watching the ep after it aired because...?
some people may have only started watching or catching up and would like to discuss it.

Really liked this episode. Wasn't expecting
Red Tornado to be the mole. I'm thinking he's being controlled but we'll see

ericexpo said:
what are the chances of getting a full season release on Blu ray?
I'm thinking not any time soon. I would give it 4 months before they start talking about it.

Spike

Why is she referred to as Artemis at school too? Kind of silly to have both the character's name as well as her super hero persona share the same name, no?

Urban Scholar said:
Yeah what is up with this?

In a way it's a "reverse" alter-ego. Like, nobody in their right mind uses their name as their superhero persona, so I figure it's a form of hiding in plain sight, so-to-speak.

Also:
Barbara
being there makes me hope that they'll have
Batgirl
help the team out at some point, if not outright joining it in the next season or something. Just so long as they keep
Bette Kane
as
Flamebird
should they decide to add either or both characters as regulars or semi-regulars.

I love that Robin knows everyone's secret identities, but none of them are bright enough to figure out his. Shades of Justice League.

It was kind of silly that KF, Superboy, and Aqualad could be permanently incapacitated by ice and fire prisons (and as a white Martian, is Meghan even vulnerable to fire?), but it allowed Robin to be badass so I don't really mind.

Top Bottom