• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Kinda OT but is it weird that I think SBFF should become a full show?
Dont know why but I really like those shorts.

Wish the original Teen Titans got a new show also(with the same voice cast) or at least a DTV.

They should make the DC block 2 hours when Batman comes out next year.

Edit: Safe bet that this is an awesome episode...
Minor Screenshot SPOILER http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/youngjustice/guides/reviews/29alienated/12.jpg
I think so!

Khezu

Neat, they brought up the GL thing, no way the guardians didn't know about that shit.

Also that starfire short was kinda fucking creepy.

Kinda OT but is it weird that I think SBFF should become a full show?
Dont know why but I really like those shorts.

Wish the original Teen Titans got a new show also(with the same voice cast) or at least a DTV.

They should make the DC block 2 hours when Batman comes out next year.

Edit: Safe bet that this is an awesome episode...
Minor Screenshot SPOILER http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/youngjustice/guides/reviews/29alienated/12.jpg
I think so!

I think I would enjoy SBFF as a full show. Or maybe do a 30 minute show that's half SBFF and half TT. And get rid of the claymation kid shorts.

SykoTech

All that over his girlfriend and daddy issues. Like some sort of mix of Anakin and Luke Skywalker. Still my favorite character though. Slapped around freaking Superboy like it was nothing.

Too bad Kid Flash wasn't there for the reunion.

Also some really good continuity there.

Indeed. She was banished from their planet and forced to live with that blob guy after all.

Interesting parallel with JLU...when falsely accused, John Stewart (in an early episode) and the original 7 (minus Batman) turned themselves over to authorities. But Batman said it was the dumbest idea he ever heard. Here in YJ, he goes along with the others.

Man awesome episode. Probably my favorite yet.

Hope Batgirl gets more to do in a future episode though.

This show will be near DCAU level if those other spoilers are to be believed.

Penguin

The question is, why wasn't Batman and MM disgusted?

I think MM was.. they showed his reaction.. he kind of turned.. stunned...

As for Batman.. not sure

It was nice to see all the families get some on-screen time. And of course send the League into space for who knows how long. At least, it explains why Young Justice would remain point for this

The bat embargo managed to force timm and co. to be more creative with who they used in the show instead of depending on the usual bat rogues.

The bat embargo managed to force timm and co. to be more creative with who they used in the show instead of depending on the usual bat rogues.
Agree about the rogues but really hurt the possibility of the Bat family stories(episode they wanted to have Barbara become Oracle in,etc).
also never got to hear about the near apocalypse of '09(though probably not the cause)

Penguin

Agree about the rogues but really hurt the possibility of the Bat family stories(episode they wanted to have Barbara become Oracle in,etc).
also never got to hear about the near apocalypse of '09(though probably not the cause)

I wonder if it was ever a story they wanted to tell.
Would be awesome if they got to do it as a DTV.

I wonder if it was ever a story they wanted to tell.
Would be awesome if they got to do it as a DTV.
DTV wise It was heavily rumored and discussed back when they first started doing them. Then it just completely stopped.
couldn't attempt in on JL after the bat embargo because Ra's had some major involvement.

Evil aqualad is fucking awesome.

YES YES

Fuck that holding back bullshit.

All that over his girlfriend and daddy issues. Like some sort of mix of Anakin and Luke Skywalker. Still my favorite character though. Slapped around freaking Superboy like it was nothing.

Too bad Kid Flash wasn't there for the reunion.

The same girl that NTR'd his ass too lol (unless they somehow got back together in the time skip)

Im so happy this show doesn't suffer from that Bat-Embargo crap.

What is this "bat embargo" you guys are talking about?

Penguin

Just read that and WTF????!!!! they actually embargoed Batman villians/allies

thanks for the link.

I mean it kind of makes sense.. but now it seems neither company cares

Iron Man appears on Avengers, Ultimate Spider-man and still has Iron Man Armored Adventures
GL is in both Young Justice and Green Lantern.. though I guess we haven't really seen much of Hal recently have we?

Iron Man appears on Avengers, Ultimate Spider-man and still has Iron Man Armored Adventures
GL is in both Young Justice and Green Lantern.. though I guess we haven't really seen much of Hal recently have we?

JL I kinda get and it sucked but Begins/TDK blocking Ra's, Two-Face and Scarecrow from The Batman was just retarded.

SykoTech

Watching again and just noticed that Superman calls Superboy his little brother.

Still not ready to be a father I guess, but nice to see them bonding. I guess brother might make more sense than son anyway.

Mononofu

So now Black Manta is a member of The Light and Ocean-Master is out? He barely got any screen time.

SB got wupped up by Aqualad! Spoilers seem dead on.
Small error with who killed the Kroloteans.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I did like the "Fastball Special" between Superman and Superboy.

Though it's kind of odd to hear Nolan North talking to Nolan North. Not REALLY odd, as that happens sometimes if you play any videogames (Arkham City, for one ;P )

Its just weird to see since they are some decent villains there (i could possibly see the sidekicks getting the shaft though) and it resulted for some eps to be altered because of it.

I did like the "Fastball Special" between Superman and Superboy.

Though it's kind of odd to hear Nolan North talking to Nolan North. Not REALLY odd, as that happens sometimes if you play any videogames (Arkham City, for one ;P )

Mafia 2 as well IIRC

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Looks like they're definitely building toward a conflict with
The Reach
, but they need to give
Blue Beetle
some more screen time if that's where they're going.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'm going to call it right now. Aqualad is on a secret mission isn't really a traitor...

:( I knew he would turn out to be an asshole.

i thought that when he shot aquaman and he just looked at his shoulder as it remained uninjured.

Hiltz

That was a great episode. Watching the Bat family briefly together was pretty cool and Aqualad's return was interesting to say the least. Then you have Miss Martian still enjoying mentally raping the minds of those little alien bastards. With most of the main members of the JL sent to that council, we'll naturally get to see how the team deals with the future menacing schemes of the Light.

That was a great episode. Watching the Bat family briefly together was pretty cool and Aqualad's return was interesting to say the least. What's with Blue Beetle talking to himself after the krotolorian escape down the sewer? Does he just talk to his suit or something ?

His suit talks to him and only him.

yencid

Reading back on the spoiler

- Megan may have killed a hundred of kroloteans in an explossion caused by a "krolotean" bomb which, by the way, kroloteans didn't put there. Superman tried to save them but failed.
How was it megan? She didnt kill them.

shira

The Batman embargo has to be the dumbest thing I've heard. Good thing the trilogy is ending soon.

bewarethebatman_320x245.jpg

beware-batman001-285x280.jpg

Top Bottom