• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You forgot XS. Is it because she is black?

i dont think barry could take any more members of his family showing up.

4 speedsters
4 bat people
3 green lanterns. Alan Stewart?
2 superguys
2 wonder women
2 hawks
2 mantas
2 beetle
2 martians
2 red arrows

This is getting dumb

theres more batpeople than that, tons of green lanterns, a few members of the superfamily( including pg and krypto) 3 wonder women, 3 beetles, and 3 red arrows. but at least most of the people i listed havent appeared. dc is a legacy hero company. it comes with the territory to have hero families.

Slayven

4 speedsters
4 bat people
3 green lanterns. Alan Stewart?
2 superguys
2 wonder women
2 hawks
2 mantas
2 beetle
2 martians
2 red arrows

This is getting dumb
Welcome to DC, they like having backups to kill off.
And NO plastic (people) man?

1957534-teen_titans__99.jpg

Jintor

2 Beetles? Ted's... gone in this universe.

There's only like 4 earth green lanterns, Kyle, John, Hal and Guy, right? And Alan I guess. Maybe Jade.

Jintor

From left to right: Barbara Gordon (Batgirl I, Oracle), Helana Bertinelli (Huntress), Katherine Kane (Batwoman), Stephanie Brown (Spoiler, Robin IV, Batgirl III), Cassandra Cain (Batgirl II, Black Bat), Selina Kyle (Catwoman), Bruce Wayne (Batman I), Dick Grayson (Robin I, Nightwing, Batman II) Tim Drake (Robin III, Red Robin), Damian Wayne (Robin V), Jason Todd (Robin II, Red Hood), Terry McGinnis (Batman III), Alfred (Alfred)

Oliver's Archer family is comparable. Does Marvel have a lot of Legacy families?

ok...

so in the middle is batman, to the left of him is catwoman? 3 to his right is robin. last one on the right is alfred, 3 to his right is batgirl? who the hell are the rest. wheres nightwing?
Babs, Huntress, Batwoman, Steph Batgirl, Cass Batgirl, Catwoman, Bruce Batman, Dick Batman, Red Robin(Tim), Damian Wayne Robin,Jason Todd(?),Batman Beyond(Terry),Alfred

Parallax

From left to right: Barbara Gordon (Batgirl I, Oracle), Helana Bertinelli (Huntress), Katherine Kane (Batwoman), Stephanie Brown (Spoiler, Robin IV, Batgirl III), Cassandra Cain (Batgirl II, Black Bat), Selina Kyle (Catwoman), Bruce Wayne (Batman I), Dick Grayson (Robin I, Nightwing, Batman II) Tim Drake (Robin III, Red Robin), Damian Wayne (Robin V), Jason Todd (Robin II, Red Hood), Terry McGinnis (Batman III), Alfred (Alfred)

Oliver's Archer family is comparable. Does Marvel have a lot of Legacy families?

isnt dick the 3rd batman?

as for marvel legacy families, the only one that comes to mind are the hulk family, the captain america family, and the antman family.

not counting actual families like the summers of course.

Jintor

isnt dick the 3rd batman?

as for marvel legacy families, the only one that comes to mind are the hulk family, the captain america family, and the antman family.

not counting actual families like the summers of course.

In real time maybe, but in-continuity Dick is the second (sustained) Batman. (I think everyone takes a shot at being Batman during the Battle for the Cowl, but it's only Dick who really takes up the mantle properly).

she wouldn't really fit into this show though seeing as her backstory is nearly exactly the same as Artemis'.

She deals with it differently though.

Parallax

In real time maybe, but in-continuity Dick is the second (sustained) Batman. (I think everyone takes a shot at being Batman during the Battle for the Cowl, but it's only Dick who really takes up the mantle properly).

jean paul valley was the batman before he went apeshit, i think he should count.

Poyunch

I'm still annoyed that Wally's getting the shaft even though he's the best Flash. I'll just keep hope that this is all some setup to some awesome Speed Force nonsense. Miss Martian's a White Martian so there's hope for taking back words!

I'm still annoyed that Wally's getting the shaft even though he's the best Flash. I'll just keep hope that this is all some setup to some awesome Speed Force nonsense. Miss Martian's a White Martian so there's hope for taking back words!
Speed force was the invasion all along...
but seriously I had previously wanted Barry to die and Wally take over but now I don't know what I want them to do with Wally.
Get rid of the KF costume ASAP though.

Top Bottom