• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

BY2K

Membero Americo
So there was apparently no one from the staff of Young Justice at the panel, and there was a trailer, which is pretty much where people got their info from.

Let's hoping someone recorded the trailer.

So there was apparently no one from the staff of Young Justice at the panel, and there was a trailer, which is pretty much where people got their info from.

Let's hoping someone recorded the trailer.

Not good news that nobody showed up. Enjoy da heyl out of this final fifteen episodes.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So they're actually calling him Deathstroke this time? Not just Slade?

Almost definitely, not only cause it's closer to the comics but because then it's easier to differentiate. There's not as many liberties that can be taken with Deathstroke's costume as Beast Boys' appearance.

never watched any DC cartoons before, well justice league but i don't remember anything from that

First one: http://i.imgur.com/lnuO4.jpg
Second: http://i.imgur.com/7pZgo.jpg

Still not ringing any bells?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
nope and nope :(

also i've never read any comics before :)

but I am looking forward to s3 of YJ, and i was doing some googling last night to try and find some kind of comic book starter kit for DC, like a monthly subscription type thing

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So why do I keep seeing posts about
Tim Drake not being Robin or something?
Spoilered because I'm not sure if it has to do with Young Justice.

Apparently someone involved in the New 52 was asked if Tim was Robin before becoming Red Robin, and he answered that Tim believes he's always been Red Robin.

Which doesn't make a ton of sense and I won't believe until it's actually referenced in the comics.

YJ is 10x better in 1.5 seasons than TT EVER got over the course of years.
meh
Nightwing_tv.jpg

Favorite moment of either(pre Invasion)
Young justice is technically the better show but I liked all the characters better on Teen Titans(especially their voices)
Robin was awesome in TT

Kisaya

Kinda surprised a lot of people liked the TT Nightwing design. I always thought he looked funny. Def prefer how he looks like in YJ :)

Kinda surprised a lot of people liked the TT Nightwing design. I always thought he looked funny. Def prefer how he looks like in YJ :)
Oh I agree, YJ design is the definitive design for me.
Better than the comics, TAS and the Arkham design.

'How Long is Forever' just really surprised me.

Apparently someone involved in the New 52 was asked if Tim was Robin before becoming Red Robin, and he answered that Tim believes he's always been Red Robin.

Which doesn't make a ton of sense and I won't believe until it's actually referenced in the comics.

That can't be right
TimDrakeFormerRobin.png

TT_RobinPicwithBM.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oh wow, Static in action. That looks fantastic.

Was that Rose taking Nightwing down? Damn, that was some of the fastest combat I've seen on this show. She's got some moves.

Who was the teleporter?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Umm, was there a spoiler in that trailer unrelated to the new characters? (Nice despero appearance!)

Top Bottom