• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Poyunch

Oh wut. o_o

Well in the first shot they show her right next to Kaldur in his Black Manta costume, and then when we see her with Slade she's carrying a crossbow, and when Artemis looks in the mirror you can see a costume that looks a lot like this mystery character.

LiK

Just watched Season 1 over the weekend and it was awesome. Will join in the discussion wheni catch up with Season 2.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Could be a flashback.

Anyone have an idea who the chick assisting deathstroke is?

Might be Artemis, might be his daughter Rose Wilson AKA Ravager, who eventually joins the Teen Titans.

q3rzG.png

Kisaya

Might be Artemis, might be his daughter Rose Wilson AKA Ravager, who eventually joins the Teen Titans.

http://i.imgur.com/q3rzG.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

That's what I thought >.<

[quote="Poyunch, post: 39917049"]Well in the first shot they show her right next to Kaldur in his Black Manta costume, and then when we see her with Slade she's carrying a crossbow, and when Artemis looks in the mirror you can see a costume that looks a lot like this mystery character.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I see it now. Makes the beatdown between her and Nightwing look a little unnecessary though :/ (Well unless others were present or something...)

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Rose has platinum hair and is missing an eye, so it looks like artemis is the best bet at the moment.

Poyunch

Maybe the real Rose is imprisoned and Artemis is posing as her. I don't know about that though, acting as someone's daughter might be hard.

Man, I'm so excited for new episodes! The new footage looks great, especially the new characters. Young Justice has quickly become one of my favourite animated series. Has it been said when the remaining episodes of Season 2 will air?

So I see:
Static
potential use of Samurai's wind powers and El Dorado's teleportation by other captives
Deathstroke
Artemis as Tigress
Black Beetle
Despero's three eyes
more Impulse, Arsenal
Aquagirl

Any idea on who the yellow energy guy is?

BY2K

Membero Americo
I assume the Roy we saw with the rocket launcher is the real one. (Can't really use a bow now, can he?)

I thought
Aquagirl was killed...? Or was that just a cover to allow Aqualad to leave the team and join Black Manta? I suppose it could also be a flashback to explain the event that led to Artemis and Wally retiring in the first place.

So I see:
Static
potential use of Samurai's wind powers and El Dorado's teleportation by other captives
Deathstroke
Artemis as Tigress
Black Beetle
Despero's three eyes
more Impulse, Arsenal
Aquagirl

Any idea on who the yellow energy guy is?

Just to take a guess, I'd think it'd be interesting if it was Apache Chief.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I'm divided by
Deathstroke
being in here. I mean, if he's just a competent assassin then sure, but if he's a fucking Mary Sue then I bail.

Kinda makes me hope for
obsessed unhinged over the line Robin going after Slade again, but I seriously doubt that'll happen. I dunno. Pretty excited for Static Shock, though

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Dude was fucking awesome in TT...

Although

He should've gotten to just chat with BB. I think that happened in the old school comics. Mind you, the Titans comics got weird.

They did just chat... in the last episode.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Oh God. I just re-watched Episode 1:

Green Arrow: Ready to see the inner sanctum?
Speedy: Born this way.

In the first 5 minutes they already dropped a hint.

You clever bastards.

Tizoc

When will the next ep. air, will it be during September? Trying to avoid reading the previous posts to avoid spoilers ^_^;

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I don't like Superboy's jawline there. And something seems off about their bodies...

Also, is that DC Universe logo using the old DC logo?

Top Bottom