• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
...so your saying the spoiler pertains to wally? :p

Directly or indirectly should be your question, detective.

Young-Justice_20_Panel.jpg

So Dick has been involved with Zatanna, Rocket and Bette Kane? What a CHAMP.

Barbs seems to like what she sees as well. Living up to the nightwing name. Now time for tarantula to show up and make it super awkward.

Why does everyone look so chocked that Zatanna is kissing Nightwing?

Did I miss something?

To be fair most of the members in that strip are the new Team and the only member that had a idea Miss M was "protecting" Beast Boy. Plus the public thing i guess.

Babs' smile is really creeping me out.

Which is interesting since she seemed to really like dick earlier in the series (due to her attitude with the Artemis thing)
so i wouldn't have been surprised if she looked upset here. Now its like she wouldn't mind being a member in that relationship as well LOL

I am genuinely suprised by that spoiler pic. The fanboys were right.

about what exactly?

Looking at the picture again i think i get what they are refering to :p

Plus in that interview they say the
6 members knew, so does that mean Miss Martian and Superboy actually does know then?

The blowback has the potential to be fucking huge given the number of people not knowing what really happened and i'm seriously wondering if this plan was a good idea given how much places where shit can go so so wrong.

I'm genuinely excited to see what happens next

Huh? Why would you assume that?
Artemis is there after all.

Well it is a memorial for fallen heroes given the likes of Todd and Ted Kord plus i think Artemis would be the only exception due to this crazy ass plan. So before this Artemis thing it could have been pretty legit

Whats funny is that most of those people could still be alive though LOL

New DC Nation sizzle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYUW6TDe_t8

Green Lantern, DC Nation shorts, and then Young Justice.

Source of above:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1000355662074

Get hyped people, new episodes TOMORROW.

I'm liking the Green Lantern show a teensy bit more than Young Justice, but this thread has more activity so in here it goes. :)

Really digging the Green Lantern Preview and that Anime style Batman.

YJ is just stuff they have showed before but it should be good.

Top Bottom