• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

IS THERE NOTHING HOLY TO THESE DUMB FUCKS. THEYJUT WANT TO POULATE HARBAGE LIKE REGULAR SHOW AND ADVENTURE TIME ANNOYING ORANGE FUCKING CUNTS. this is disgraceful. How could you do this.....

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Wow. That's an ominous sign if true. How's the ratings?

Not sure, nobody seems to know what is going on, or even if this is an actual thing or just a scheduling error, lot of anger and confusion not a lot of facts. Unfortunately the other thing that has been pointed out is no DC Nation preview materials were released this week.

Kickz

What the heck are you guys going on about??

I see the episode title "Before Dawn" on my DVR coming on tomorrow morning..

sca2511

http://robpaulsenlive.com/episode-54-guests-jason-marsden/

Skip to 1:12:00. According to Jason Marsden, Young Justice is done when the season ends.
Grabbed from 4chan's /co/

Pretty surprising. Thought it was doing really well, at least to last longer than this. He mentions it, but goes over it real quickly, so I don't know if he meant it ends this season or it was just a play on words.

IS THERE NOTHING HOLY TO THESE DUMB FUCKS. THEYJUT WANT TO POULATE HARBAGE LIKE REGULAR SHOW AND ADVENTURE TIME ANNOYING ORANGE FUCKING CUNTS. this is disgraceful. How could you do this.....

But, those are fun shows. :\ Except for Annoying Orange.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

Pretty surprising. Thought it was doing really well, at least to last longer than this. He mentions it but goes over it real quickly, so I don't know if he meant it ends this season or it was just a play on words.

This is a bit more immediate then end of the season.

sca2511

This is a bit more immediate then end of the season.

Maybe they finished recording till the end of the season and that's what he's mentioning. Not sure on why DC Nation has been pulled though, I thought Green Lantern was also doing well.

BLACKLAC

Pretty surprising. Thought it was doing really well, at least to last longer than this. He mentions it, but goes over it real quickly, so I don't know if he meant it ends this season or it was just a play on words.

Maybe he is talking about his own involvement with YJ? Unclear imo.

It's too damn good, why end it? Doubt the ratings are THAT bad. :/

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Maybe they finished recording till the end of the season and that's what he's mentioning. Not sure on why DC Nation has been pulled though, I thought Green Lantern was also doing well.

Yea, that is the big puzzler since we know that there are or were shows being planned for 2013 in the form of Teen Titans Go! and Beware the Batman!

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Wow that really sucks. This show had so much potential (and the best art style of any DC cartoon around)

Anyone else think this is probably more due to a licensing or contractual dispute between CN and DC?

Pulling one whole block of shows all of a sudden doesn't make sense financially. They have had to prepare promos, slides etc for more than a week ago. Not to mention that all the shows that are pulled are ones with the DC license.

That's what I mean by relax. They're probably not cancelled.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Anyone else think this is probably more due to a licensing or contractual dispute between CN and DC?

Pulling one whole block of shows all of a sudden doesn't make sense financially. They have had to prepare promos, slides etc for more than a week ago. Not to mention that all the shows that are pulled are ones with the DC license.

That's what I mean by relax. They're probably not cancelled.

Well, one of the rumors floating around is the block was chilled for two weeks due to the 20th anniversary celebration, but I personally don't hold that one with much veracity.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
guys im very confused.

so this isnt airing today?

what's going on ;_; scrolled the thread and all im seeing are reaction posts.. and no one quoting a source on anything.. bourbon doesnt help :(

Prax

And I was worried I would miss a bunch of shows and wouldn't be able to catch up. >___>
Yet 2 episodes in and they have created another hiatus already? SHEESH!

sca2511

It should still be airing. Some users at /co/ are reporting that the new episode is already streaming online at various places.

ReiGun

My TV guide still shows the block coming on. Don't know if that means anything, though.

Yesssssss. I think i am the only one on GAF
who actually liked TT. I liked it, a lot.
I friggin LOVED Teen Titans and honestly do not understand why it gets so much negativity around here (besides "teh animu" of course).

Jintor

I quite like it.

Mad Mod, that Robin episode where he sees Slade everywhere, Raven, Starfire not being aggressively sexualised... there's a lot to like.

Brickhunt

I never really expected the show to reach season 3 after knowing that toyline was cancelled. Unfortunately, that is how Cn rolls, if the tie-in products don't sell. You can kiss your show goodbye. I just hope that, Unlike Sym Bionic Titan and Thundercats. The show gets an actual ending.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I never really expected the show to reach season 3 after knowing that toyline was cancelled. Unfortunately, that is how Cn rolls, if the tie-in products don't sell. You can kiss your show goodbye. I just hope that, Unlike Sym Bionic Titan and Thundercats. The show gets an actual ending.

if only we were freaks like those pony weirdos

Mononofu

That toy line argument is weak. I just saw an ad for CN birthday bs at 11/10 central.

EDIT: Yep they are showing Dragons at 10 a.m. Damn it CN, I was so hyped :(

Gartooth

Wait, are you freaking kidding me!? What the hell the show goes on hiatus for months, and then comes back for only 2 episodes to air before the entire block is shit canned!?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Green Lantern is not airing, replaced by the How to Train Your Dragon TV show.

We're boned.

Fuck you, CN.

Kreed

The abrupt pull of the entire block is confusing, but I wouldn't assume this is a cancellation either (those mentioning Symbionic Titan for example should remember how that whole situation went down leading to the cancellation).

I just posted in the Green Lantern thread I hope they just took a break because it's NYCC weekend and they didn't want to spoil the shows with so many people unable to watch them this week.

Top Bottom