• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Mononofu

They really should've announced it earlier. Damn it. I really hope they don't cancel it... especially when the next episodes of YJ and GL are very anticipated.

They have aired the episode of YJ and GL elsewhere though, right?

I'm not sure, I'll check though out the day. Someone from Turkey might sub and upload to YouTube.

Ultratech

DC is gone until November.

Godammit.

My thoughts:
w1yq1m.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
yep, got around to watch my DVR of YJ this morning...dragons. Then I check here and read what happened. :/

Hard to believe but the Mystery Incorporated thing was still worse, they really nuked that shows ratings.
When mystery inc came back it was still doing well even though it was murdered for no good reason. I just really don't know what goes on the heads of these brahs. Wy would you purposely sabotage your companies properties and promote the hell put of ones that aren't?

So is Mystery Incorporated dead? I saw a few episodes and it was really great. I could never find it on their schedule.

on hiatus untill next summer is what I heard. they just finally started airing season 2 at the end of this summer, put it at 1pm every weekday. now we are in mid season hell.

on hiatus untill next summer is what I heard. they just finally started airing season 2 at the end of this summer, put it at 1pm every weekday. now we are in mid season hell.
They are splitting up the season by a year? Holy fuck I gotta get ahold of these higher ups and let the, know whoever runs CN is leaving millions of dollars on the table. This is just fucking pathetic.

They are splitting up the season by a year? Holy fuck I gotta get ahold of these higher ups and let the, know whoever runs CN is leaving millions of dollars on the table. This is just fucking pathetic.
Yep
Season 1 1st half=summer 2010
Season 1 2nd half=summer 2011
Season 2 1st half=summer 2012
and it not really designed around that like other shows(Futurama)

Worst part is they don't announce anything but reschedule it over and over then announce it officially a week before, after waiting an entire year.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The sporadic airing of new episodes has been a huge killer for this attracting people. So we got two new episodes after waiting a couple months? I like the show, and yet I'm kind of sick of walking down this same old country road. Oh well

Averon

Who the hell is running CN? Only two episodes after a long hiatus and now another one?!

Why is CN purposely trying to sabatoge YJ?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You guys are shocked by this shit? Ask anyone who watched generator rex how they feel about this.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This sounds like some bullshit behind-the-scenes politics is going on at CN.

Somebody who doesn't like DC Nation (perhaps because they are trying to push their own pet project while simultaneously "proving" that DC stuff doesn't work) keeps fucking with the schedule.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
I dont understand how a Network can treat THE BEST thing they have on air( Most would agree) like some back end, latenight time waste

Khezu

Somebody who doesn't like DC Nation (perhaps because they are trying to push their own pet project while simultaneously "proving" that DC stuff doesn't work) keeps fucking with the schedule.

I hope its not this, but nothing else makes any sense.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
This is even worse than the Rex situation. YJ and GL appeal to a far bigger and pre-existing fan base. I have no idea what to think anymore.

I'm just not shocked at what goes on with time warner anymore. How many shows have been outright fucked without their ratings coming into play? this doesn't suprise me in the slightest. Meanwhile shit shows keep pushing on at regular intervals.

abundant

WTF is going on over at CN? First Mystery Inc. schedule goes to shit because of some behind the scene BS (speculating) and now it looks like DC Nation is suffering the same fate.

I've defended CN before, but now they're just as bad as Nick.

Top Bottom