• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube video's that de'serve more view's

Furret

Banned
I'm dying to know what the OP thinks apostrophes are for.

Not only has he added them to random words for no apparent reason he's also missed every legitimate opportunity to use them properly.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Furret said:

Not only has he added them to random words for no apparent reason he's also missed every legitimate opportunity to use them properly.

Your last sentence is missing a comma. :p

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Furret said:

i stopped caring about his apostrophe usage... let me see.. almost 2 years ago! his post was made mid 2008 if you didn't realize.

and yeah you're definitely missing a comma. twit. :lol

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
DeathNote said:
i stopped caring about his apostrophe usage... let me see.. almost 2 years ago! his post was made mid 2008 if you didn't realize.

and yeah you're definitely missing a comma. twit. :lol

*high five* ^_^

ballerusk

Not really on Youtube, but a gaming column I'm making for the student-TV here in Bergen, Norway. We made a valentine special so obviously it's not hyper-fresh right now, but a nice showing of the video capabilities of the Canon 7D. Even though we speak Norwegian usually this episode has no dialogue so I think everyone can, and hopefully will, enjoy it :)

Featuring a loveable plumber most people will recognise.

http://bit.ly/aQC8wK

mcrae

nodle said:

i had a kid at a camp i worked at who had a similar mindset as this kid. She would get excited abotu anything, was always happy, it was great. I imagine (actually i know firsthand) that people were weirded out by her enthusiasm and appearance (some weird facial structure going on) but i imagine her, the kid in the video, and whoever else shares whatever these kids have got are more happy than your average person in the world.

//feel good thoughts

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Take that, Threi! HAHA!

You don't even know where I'm comin from. Playing mind games. Doin the Darryl. What now, son?

Top Bottom