• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube video's that de'serve more view's

Gui_PT said:
Friend filmed this:

Dog Punches Donkey *EXCLUSIVE*

More importantly, while filming that first video, he was filming this:

First *Science Fiction Short Film* HD

He made everything from scratch, except for the music. This is awesome awesome work. Definitely deserves many more views.

I'm surprised that the second video managed to keep me watching all the way through. Great work for such a "indie" work. Well shot, the music was a little overbearing at some points, but the effects and the simple idea behind it were well executed.

Dead Man

Gui_PT said:
Friend filmed this:

He made everything from scratch, except for the music. This is awesome awesome work. Definitely deserves many more views.
Wow, that second video is pretty awesome. Some cheesy acting in a couple spots, but really cool none the less.

Wii said:
:lol

Gui_PT

thestopsign said:
I'm surprised that the second video managed to keep me watching all the way through. Great work for such a "indie" work. Well shot, the music was a little overbearing at some points, but the effects and the simple idea behind it were well executed.

Dead Man said:
Wow, that second video is pretty awesome. Some cheesy acting in a couple spots, but really cool none the less.

Thanks! I'll forward the opinions :D

Ignignort

Gui_PT said:
Friend filmed this:

That was fantastic. I think it could've ended with the final shot of the crashed ship then faded out, but it was awesome. Wish him best of luck in his career!

Gui_PT

Ignignort said:
That was fantastic. I think it could've ended with the final shot of the crashed ship then faded out, but it was awesome. Wish him best of luck in his career!

Done. Thank you :D

Top Bottom