• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zenless Zone Zero ༺*|OT|*༻ Gotta Waifu 'Em All ♡(੭´͈ ᐜ `͈)੭♡

Aenima

shes an on field anomaly disorder dps, her kit increases the damage of disorder procs and also just has really high multipliers in general (you could probably build her with crit stats and it would work). she is going to work really well with burnice
Im not pulling for Burnice so i might have to skip her if shes only good using disorder. I want a DPS for a pure electric team. Might have to wait for that Electric attacker to arrive then. I will test her and see how she performs when shes available.

Last edited:
Im not pulling for Burnice so i might have to skip her if shes only good using disorder. I want a DPS for a pure electric team. Might have to wait for that Electric attacker to arrive then. I will test her and see how she performs when shes available.
You mean Anton isn’t fulfilling all your hopes and dreams?!?!?

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo

Very similar to Lycon, but he uses hands more than legs like Lycon does and his finishing move is exactly like Lycon's down to individual frames even, which makes me think that it's just a placeholder.

I love her design, and it seems her fighting style is great as well. Just need to see what her skills do cuz shes an Anomaly character. If she ends being an anomaly DPS like Jane Doe its a must pull, but if she just a sub dps then i keep waiting for an electro DPS agent to arrive. No Doods though.
I mean, if you like her, by all means go for it, it's just that she's no the type of character visually that I even remotely like in games or anime.

great even more kids.

I think we're a long ass away from these three to be fully revealed and added to the game. It's just that they're all kids-like and it'll be hard for me to justify spending my polys and tapes on them, but we'll see.

ap_puff

Very similar to Lycon, but he uses hands more than legs like Lycon does and his finishing move is exactly like Lycon's down to individual frames even, which makes me think that it's just a placeholder.

I mean, if you like her, by all means go for it, it's just that she's no the type of character visually that I even remotely like in games or anime.

I think we're a long ass away from these three to be fully revealed and added to the game. It's just that they're all kids-like and it'll be hard for me to justify spending my polys and tapes on them, but we'll see.
Oh man imagining them using twitch lingo and streamer slang is making me physically cringe already. getting a brainrotted gen alpha faction is gonna be the opposite of peak

speaking of peak:

Last edited:
Anton was actually my damage dealer when i started the game :D But then i got Ellen and never used him again.
I still use him sometimes for a second team that needs an electric lead, he’s not terrible, I built him up and he does decent damage, but yes, I proper 5* electric dps would be really nice

Edit.
Ya my hype went down for the idol characters when I saw they were all children.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Oh man imagining them using twitch lingo and streamer slang is making me physically cringe already. getting a brainrotted gen alpha faction is gonna be the opposite of peak
Yup, not a fan of all that either to say the least. But we'll see, we literally know nothing about them outside a few gameplay details.

P.S. Love the diner building thing and rewards are actually decent. I wish we could've done a lot more to make this barren town look a lot better though and make it more alive and active.

Last edited:
Nah he's really nothing like lycaon, he's all kicks and charges his attacks, lighter builds up is stages into infinite combos and counter, and his moves (and his look) have been copied from K' from king of fighters, the ultimate is 1:1 to K' ultimate.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Nah he's really nothing like lycaon, he's all kicks and charges his attacks, lighter builds up is stages into infinite combos and counter, and his moves (and his look) have been copied from K' from king of fighters, the ultimate is 1:1 to K' ultimate.
giphy.gif

ap_puff

lighter can do charged attacks too, but he does have some unique elements such as allowing a quick assist to himself whenever he gains enough charge off-field

ap_puff

They need to ditch the video/ tv screen parts. I hate every single one. They talk way too much and it slows everything down.
The funny thing is they just mentioned in their latest update that they are working on re-making the entire TV system to be less cumbersome and future MSQ is going to not have much TV at all. The TV system gets much more interesting as the game progresses imo, but it's better this way.

Also, PC only code for some polychromes: ZZZ4PC (must redeem through pc client)

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Man, this is such a cool event, rewards are decent and you can let agents train for 10 hrs and lvl up to 60 without grinding a lot and using a lot of resources AND YOU CAN DO THAT FOR MULTIPLE AGENTS! And there's some nice bits of love there was well about the Hollows and such. They probaly realized that not a lot of people lvl up agents to 60 (I wonder why? :messenger_tears_of_joy: ), so they throwed us a bone.

ySkAEMa.jpeg

Vrm3ZII.jpeg

And they also added 30 licens levels so that's cool as well.

n06uchl.jpeg

Decided to search for Caesar's W-Engine and it's a disaster in a sense that there's 25 searches left and I still haven't got one:messenger_pensive:

Last edited:

Spyxos

Gold Member
Man, this is such a cool event, rewards are decent and you can let agents train for 10 hrs and lvl up to 60 without grinding a lot and using a lot of resources AND YOU CAN DO THAT FOR MULTIPLE AGENTS! And there's some nice bits of love there was well about the Hollows and such. They probaly realized that not a lot of people lvl up agents to 60 (I wonder why? :messenger_tears_of_joy: ), so they throwed us a bone.
It looks to me like it is very limited. You would not level up any agents to 60 there. The exp is to low and it looks to be one use only.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
It looks to me like it is very limited. You would not level up any agents to 60 there. The exp is to low and it looks to be one use only.
Well, they're saying that until the agent reaches lvl 60 so.... I mean, who knows :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Even if I'll just get a lot of free exp and then use way less resources it'll be fine too.

ap_puff

Well, they're saying that until the agent reaches lvl 60 so.... I mean, who knows :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Even if I'll just get a lot of free exp and then use way less resources it'll be fine too.
It means that when they hit 60 they stop draining the exp pool, not that they train til lvl 60. Each "class" has a set amount of exp that can be given out. I think they realized that their stamina economy tuning was way too steep, probably to encourage people to spend on refreshes which only mega whales did.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Each "class" has a set amount of exp that can be given out.
I see it now. Well, it's better than nothing and as I've said, it'll let us save resources for other agents.

I think they realized that their stamina economy tuning was way too steep, probably to encourage people to spend on refreshes which only mega whales did.
Was? I think it is even now, they just made some fixes to let us at least max out core passives faster.

ap_puff

I see it now. Well, it's better than nothing and as I've said, it'll let us save resources for other agents.

Was? I think it is even now, they just made some fixes to let us at least max out core passives faster.
It's been alleviated quite a bit over time due to the extra resources they're putting in the game. Yeah they didnt change the default scaling, but they're more generous with stuff now in events.

Last edited:

Aenima

Fighting Nineveh at higher intensity levels is far far easier with Caesar, wow.
I feel Jane Doe and Caeser are gonna be 2 of the best characters in the game for a very long time. They are ridiculous strong and usable in multiple teams, Jane as a damage dealer and Caeser as an Support that does a bit of everything (Attack Buff, Enemy debuff, good stun, Shield that absorbs damage and prevents interrupt).

My Jane Doe with Caeser just did 10 million damage in a single attack fighting Nineveh today. In the NEST killed her so fast she skipped the vines fase.

ap_puff

How long does it take in these gacha games to pull for old characters again? Like when does Zhu Yuan come again?
It'll be a few more months. For reference, the first rerun in Genshin was in 1.4. However we have a lot of new characters coming so I think it's likely we don't get any reruns in 1.4, so they might start rerunning characters in 1.5. For example we already had the drip marketing for Lighter and Yanagi, so that's the 2 characters in 1.3, and 1.4 is expected to have Miyabi and Harumasa. 1.3 should last til the end of December, and Chinese New Year should be in the middle of 1.4. I'd guess they'll start re-running characters after that.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I haven't pulled ever since I've gotten Jane Doe so I'm like 80 pulls away from my 50/50. Currently sitting on around 120 pulls though.
I've started to regret searchin' for Caesar's W-Engine. I mean, I upgraded to the max the signature one made for Piper (handed it over to Grace), but tbh I think that I just throwed away almost 64 tapes and I get the feelin' that it was all for nothin' and I won't even get what I did all this for at all.

I'm at 50/50 again after getting Caesar and there's no chance I'll get Burnice without buying polychrome - I don't think I'll manage to save enough tapes in 35 days. Burnice is insane DMG dealer when it comes to FIRE anomaly damage and I want her so bad on my fire team.

Last edited:

ap_puff

I've started to regret searchin' for Caesar's W-Engine. I mean, I upgraded to the max the signature one made for Piper (haded it over to Grace), but tbh I just throwed away almost 64 tapes and I get the feelin' that it was all for nothin' I won't even get what I did all this for at all.

I'm at 50/50 again after getting Caesar and there's no chance I'll get Burnice without buying polychrome - I don't think I'll manage to save enough tapes in 35 days. Burnice is insane DMG dealer when it comes to FIRE anomaly damage and I want her so bad on my fire team.
Credit Card Money GIF by Chubbiverse

J/k stay strong bro, time to lock in and win 50/50 lol

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Credit Card Money GIF by Chubbiverse

J/k stay strong bro, time to lock in and win 50/50 lol
If only it was as easy as it sounds :messenger_tears_of_joy:

....:messenger_pensive:

So, about this new agent traning thing, will it refresh at some point or it's just a one time thing? I mean, if it is one time thing then there would be no reason to make a second HIA travel spot, but then again... who knows, it's miHoYo.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
So I broke my old Android phone due to being a bit clumsy and recently got a replacement for it which comes with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. I've installed Zenless Zone Zero on it, and I was surprised to see that it can run the game at 60 fps on medium settings (volumetric fog and bloom disabled) with very few frame dips (it also loads quickly). I think I'll be playing it on my phone from now on for dailies, battery burn, and other simple in-game tasks, while I'll stick to the console for more challenging content.

Spyxos

Gold Member
wow i got zhu yuan way later than i thought. But never lost a 50 50 and never even got to 90 pulls on limited banner. But my stable channel luck is pretty bad.

3k3no1H.jpeg

UG76r9F.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom