• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 titles to get updates from today State of Play have leaked on PlayStation Store?

All of these games will be in the SoP show lineup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Metro Awakening - is this a new Metro game?
Metro is the psvr2 title.
Film Lie Down GIF

tommib

Not sure what updates there could be for part 1?
Word. Specially because it already has an unlocked quality mode that will use the Pro by default.

Someone said it’s a list of games that will go on sale after the show? That has to be the logical explanation, right? Right?

Radical_3d

Via UK Play Store

PSVR2 games dont showed up

ASTRO BOT

The Last of Us Part I

Stellar Blade

Horizon Zero Dawn

LEGO Horizon Adventures

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

Monster Hunter Wilds

Metro Awakening

Dynasty Warriors: Origins

FANTASIAN Neo Dimension

Fear the Spotlight

Dragon Age: The Veilguard

Sonic X Shadow Generations

Alan Wake II

Hell is Us

homelander-the-boys-season3.gif

Welp... I guess tonight I’ll keep playing Dark Souls III.

Hookshot

Gold Member
This can’t be right. Probably a mix of old stuff and new on that screen. Keep the faith people, it’ll be a banger later

Senua

Gold Member
You guys are really fucking naive if you thought they were going to show new stuff and not promote updates for PRO lmao. Theyre desperate. They lost a lot of money and will continue to do so.
What would Gaf be if we didn't get super excited for a State of Play and then extremely disappointed at the result. Over and over and over again

tommib

You guys are really fucking naive if you thought they were going to show new stuff and not promote updates for PRO lmao. Theyre desperate. They lost a lot of money and will continue to do so.
Omg. If this is true, it’s going to be a depressing show of before/after footage that no one will be able to pick apart. It will be much worse than a DF analysis without zooms.

Lord, save us.

nial

Real "Concord is getting a special DualSense instead of Astro Bot!" vibes with this one.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Not sure what updates there could be for part 1?

This is a list of games that will get Pro updates.

It could also be 15 of the 20 they promised to show at the show.

I don't think this is the entire slate of the SoP.

Last edited:

saintjules

Gold Member
what update could TLOU P1 possibly have ? PS5 Pro update?

Anyway, I care more about PS5 Pro stuff and the info on the bundle price. Maybe they will advertise here...

This is a list of games that will get Pro updates.

It could also be 15 of the 20 they promised to show at the show.

I don't think this is the entire slate of the SoP.
On the blog they said upcoming games for ps5. These are not upcoming. Games with pro updates should be a separate thing.

Top Bottom