• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 titles to get updates from today State of Play have leaked on PlayStation Store?

All of these games will be in the SoP show lineup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
If this is true I’ll drink your cum.
Understand Captain America GIF

Go_Ly_Dow

Always funny how often these events get fully leaked before they start.

Incompetency is part of Sony's DNA these days.

Last edited:

Exoil

If this is truly what they're going to go with it's like Sony saying "We gotta show you something!" and then they take us on a four mile hike to show us a dog turd. Ridonkeylous

Suspicious Weighing Options GIF by Law & Order

FUBARx89

The games already announced and most definitely already released could be from a sizzle reel of "here's what they'll run like on pro", on sale after the show".

I know Sony are stupid as fuck right now, but I find it hard to believe they're stupid enough to do a state of play on just these.

But, then again. Arrogant Sony are back.

Last edited:
Team Real baby. They'll def show some new stuff from the chinese teams they have under them especially now after Wukong, so thats like 3 games plus Soul Reaver, thats 4, maybe 1 surprise and the rest are no doubt Pro updates. Bloodborne is dead.

Last edited:

Radical_3d

I know Sony are stupid as fuck right now, but I find it hard to believe they're stupid enough to do a state of play on just these.

But, then again, arrogant Sony are back.
They are not arrogant, they are in the mud. That 12 GaaS strategy that has to be suddenly stoped drained YEARS of development from many of their diminishing number of studios. It’ll take one full development cycle (5 to 8 years) and probably some acquisitions to get out of the Ryan-Hulst Wasteland. So it’s not a matter of wanting to go out with a couple of remasters and a DLC. It’s a matter of: this is going to be the new normality for several years for Sony until the actions they take now to correct the course will take effect. Any other company would be dead for such stupidity but fortunately for them their direct competition out-stupid them.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
How many tits does TLoU1 have? Seems like no other game has been milked as much as that one in such a short amount of time.

NickFire

There has to be more. Didn't they say they were investing more than ever into single player games while also investing heavily into GAAS (or something along those lines)?

LordCBH

I don’t care if they’re getting new content, already released games shouldn’t be part of this. Good lord.

Top Bottom