• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 titles to get updates from today State of Play have leaked on PlayStation Store?

All of these games will be in the SoP show lineup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bartski

Gold Member
Here it is. The Last of Us Part 1 Remastered

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Topher

Gold Member
If you guys want me to do Hypetrains for SOP's going forward I don't mind, but bigger stuff comes out of Blog posts then SOP and I don't want to get people hyped up for nothing.
I just see as a lot of derailed trains.
The Hype Train means the possibility of something big is about to happen and in this case it's not
But if that's what the people want....

nah....not me. Not for this. I was really just poking fun at the leaked lineup

If you guys want me to do Hypetrains for SOP's going forward I don't mind, but bigger stuff comes out of Blog posts then SOP and I don't want to get people hyped up for nothing.
I just see as a lot of derailed trains.
The Hype Train means the possibility of something big is about to happen and in this case it's not
But if that's what the people want....

Only if they're financially audited. Don't want people who can't even afford the pro to board

Terrible list.
Maybe they just show list of games that will get update for ps5 pro, 1 second for 1 game.... Idk but terrible if it's true...

Saturn Dragon

Neo Member
In a perfect world we would be expecting at the very least, the fourth or fifth iteration of The Last of Us.

But no.

PART I

Edit: Sony, I know you read my posts, you should learn something from MS and The Coalition's Gears E-day.
Go do the same with the Last of Us and we're even.

Last of Us O-D. (Outbreak Day)

Ps: Don't forget the Stellar Blade Nude Beach DLC

Last edited:

Hookshot

Gold Member
The screen was probably real but it was just placeholder, different games will fill out the SoP not all those old ones.

Katajx

I’m not reading too much into it. We have games highlighted and go on sale for pretty much every event.

It's true.

Shredders Revenge is getting more dlc. There was a trailer and stuff but it was deleted right after it was posted.

As someone who watches these to see PSVR2 updates, welcome to my relationship with Sony, glad to have you on board.
Watchmen Im Not Locked In Here With You GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Calverz

That list is shit which makes me think it’s real. I mean they said over 20 games. There is going to be a lot of filler.

You mean that former PlayStation game, then an Xbox game and now third party game?
The one and only. Still one of the best uses of dualsense.

I wanted to use the "you get what you effing deserve" gif but it wouldn't show. My point being, Sony bros love to cry rivers and they also love to ignore quality games.

They do it to themselves.

Top Bottom