• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 titles to get updates from today State of Play have leaked on PlayStation Store?

All of these games will be in the SoP show lineup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[Sigma]

200w.gif
pauly-pond.gif
Most certainly will be playing SF6 and not watching. I will be looking at the huge amount of salt afterwards in the comment section of the youtube video and twitter and watch the excuses galore.

Last edited:

SweetTooth

Gold Member
Sorry mods, went overboard with that post. Wont happen again 😅

OT: Cmon Sony, do something about ND and Druckmann for godsake. ND is your crown jewel and one of the most talented folks in the industry!

Last edited:
Yes, but the other 5 are

- SSM Sci-Fi game by Barlog
- Guerrilla Killzone reboot
- Bloodborne II
- Uncharted 5 by Bluepoint and Bend
- Housemarque’s prequel to Returnal: Preturnal

Right?

Trilobit

Can’t be true or Sony is some truly washed up company.

Even the Switch in its final gasps of air is getting Mario Party: Jamboree and Mario & Luigi: Brothership later this year. I'll most likely only dip my toes on Brothership as I really loved the old M&L on GBA, but I must applaud Nintendos output. It's a far cry from what Wii got in its end.

I hope Sony will start producing more of these kinds of smaller scoped exclusive games to fatten up their portfolio during drought seasons. Like non-AAA Ape Escape or new fun IPs like Astro Bot.

Aenima

Seems plausible. The old games like TLOU and Horizon will be probably be there to show the PS5 Pro upgrades. Hope Stellar Blade is finally getting the photo mode. If thers any worth news about PS games i expect them to be shown on Tokio Game Show.

FeralEcho

Can we stop with these bullshit threads please?
This is a list of already released games that maybe will go on sale after the SOP.

Stellar Blade, Astrobot, TLOU1 and many others are all old games.
Using logic sometimes is not that hard.
Is someone gonna tell him about the Zero Dawn remaster? That's an old game too...

Schitts Creek Lol GIF by CBC

XXL

This doesn't even really make sense, unless some of those games are showing DLC....like Astro Bot for example. It's also highly unlikely that the Horizon Remake has the same cover art as the original.

Last edited:

Oberstein

Via UK Play Store

PSVR2 games dont showed up

ASTRO BOT

The Last of Us Part I

Legacy of Soulreaver Remastered

Stellar Blade

Horizon Zero Dawn

LEGO Horizon Adventures

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

Monster Hunter Wilds

Metro Awakening

Dynasty Warriors: Origins

FANTASIAN Neo Dimension

Fear the Spotlight

Dragon Age: The Veilguard

Sonic X Shadow Generations

Alan Wake II

Hell is Us

micro-penis-little-wiener.gif

Roxkis_ii

Just when I thought I couldn't be more disappointed. They could have made this a blog post if it's just Ps5 pro upgraded games.
disappointment.gif

Saber

So terrible that I think it might be true. Actually, I want to be true because this sounds pretty much like State of Play level of content.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
TGO TGO tell us again why there is no hype train for this?

Trying Not To Laugh Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter
If you guys want me to do Hypetrains for SOP's going forward I don't mind, but bigger stuff comes out of Blog posts then SOP and I don't want to get people hyped up for nothing.
I just see as a lot of derailed trains.
The Hype Train means the possibility of something big is about to happen and in this case it's not
But if that's what the people want....

Last edited:
Top Bottom