• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2005's Official Sell/Trade thread

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
you asked for it!!!

People looking or selling stuff from the old thread please move it here, because the old one will be locked in a few days.

Blackace

now help a brother in Japan out

Looking for:
Shadow Hearts 2
Mercenaries
Psi-Ops - Found

All for the PS2.. I have cash to trade for them...

Matlock

Banned
Blackace said:
now help a brother in Japan out

Looking for:
Shadow Hearts 2
Mercenaries
Psi-Ops

All for the PS2.. I have cash to trade for them...

I'd just like to say that you have great taste.

cvxfreak

Anyone willing to sell me a copy of Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X for the PS2?

I'm talking non-GH, with the DMC demo, instructions, good-mint condition...

Will pay $10-15. :D

Blackace

Matlock said:
I'd just like to say that you have great taste.

Not that great...because I don't have them yet...hahah

BuddyC

I've still got those SmartJoy FRAG Adapters for the PS2/Xbox. Make me an offer.

I've also got a sealed copy of Taiko: Drum Master. No Taiko, just the game - perfect for the importers that have been in on it since the beginning but don't want another drum.

There's also an AirStyle W-Shock PS2 Controller I'd be willing to let go, but as the wireless is strictly limited to line of sight, well, I don't know if anyone wants it.

Seriously, just make me an offer. If it's too low, and you may be plesantly surprised as to what that may be, I'll let you know and we can negotiate.

Looking for:
Sin & Punishment N64
a PS1 GunCon
Vampire Night PS2 (Game Only)
Time Crisis 3 (Game Only)
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone (Game Only)
Dreamcast Keyboard

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Hooray the thread is re-born and re-stickied! :D

Anyone have an extra disc of Arc the Lad (1) from the Arc the Lad collection lying around that they don't want? A while back I picked up a used copy in great condition, but apparently it was missing Arc 1.

Anyone? o_O

demi

Speaking of missing discs, I need a Disc 1 of Wild ARMs 2.

I tried to remove that nasty plastic covering from a rental that I bought, and I fucked up.

I tore off the actual stuff on the disc. :(

Disc 1? Anyone? I buy it!

tetsuoxb

I picked up a sealed copy of Cosmic Smash DC yesterday. I will accept bids via PM before I decide whether to list it on eBay. I want at least $40 plus shipping for it.

Blackace

Pleeeaassseee Shadow Hearts 2....pleeeeaaasseee

MAZYORA

demi said:
I have for sale:

Japanese Genny carts for Golden Axe III, Eternal Champions, Street Fighter II Plus.

Greatest Hits FFTactics

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Halo 2 LE
Halo
GTA Double Pack
MechAssault 2

buy my shit, hoes.

Trade you Ninja Gaiden for Halo 2!

demi

maybe if it was regular Halo 2, but this is LE nigga!

besides, i'm not looking to trade for other xbox games...maybe other titles...

MAZYORA

I have for sale:

Sega CDX with Sonic CD
Ninja Gaiden Xbox
Soul Calibur 2 PS2
Virtua Fighter 3 DC
Next Gen Magazine issues 1-12--mint!

MAZYORA

demi said:
maybe if it was regular Halo 2, but this is LE nigga!

besides, i'm not looking to trade for other xbox games...maybe other titles...

Dude, LE is cheaper than the regular ediition at CC. My game is worth more brotha.

MAZYORA

Defensor said:
Hmm, how much and whats the condition?

Oh, and I'm looking for Kessen II for the PS2.

Make me an offer, and its in great condition. I still even have the manual for it.

Hey guys, I just got a free Ipod! One of my freinds told me about this site, and I signed up for it, http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14754629 and refered a few freinds and did one of their offers. Then about 3 weeks later (due to a backup at their storage facility), I recieved a FREE IPOD! Unbelievable! You guys got to try this.

- Mike

cvxfreak

^...

...anyway...

Kobun Heart: I don't think the game itself is quite rare, but I've been meaning to recollect every RE game I've sold over the years.

Matlock

Banned
mike12king said:
Hey guys, I just got a free Ipod! One of my freinds told me about this site, and I signed up for it, http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14754629 and refered a few freinds and did one of their offers. Then about 3 weeks later (due to a backup at their storage facility), I recieved a FREE IPOD! Unbelievable! You guys got to try this.

- Mike

wtfbear8jn.gif

One of my freinds told me about this site, and I signed up for it, and refered a few freinds
Remember Mike, a friend is there to the end. Also you're a douche.

Does anybody want to buy the below PS2 games? Everything is in absolutely pristine glorious condition. Figure $30 for Hot Shots Golf because it's sealed, $20 each for everything else, and if you buy multiple games I'll knock a few bucks off.

Hot Shots Golf FORE!, sealed
Way of the Samurai 2
Siren
Silent Hill 3 with soundtrack OMG
Nightshade AKA Shinobitch
Jet Li Rise To Honor AKA crap
Resident Evil Outbreak with Brady Games mini strat guide that doesn't help because I still don't know how to play it

PM me if you care.

OH! Also I have the first two Ranma 1/2 box sets and both movies on DVD, and I think I'm ready to part with them. I'm not sure what's fair in that most of the second season is still shrinkwrapped and everything is in beautiful condition as usual... offers?

OH! And CVXFREAK, I happen to have a nearly never-used copy of Code Veronica X, with DMC demo, in the best condition you'll ever see, but not for $15. Make it $25 and I'll part with it :D

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I appear to have purchased an extra copy of Midway's Arcade Treasures 2 AND Viewtiful Joe 2... both for the GameCube. They were meant as Christmas gifts, but I never got around to mailing them off. Drat.

Er, anyone want either one? I'd be interested in swapping or selling at near-cost... which probably means that no one is interested, but just in case...

Jotaro

Banned
I would like a good condition copy (original of course) of Jet Grind Radio on Dreamcast, PM me and we'll work something out, I live in Canada.

I'm looking for:

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Let me know how much you'd like for either/both.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
As mentioned a couple of times in the past, I've got Donkey Konga PAL edition, looking to trade for Donkey Konga US edition. You get lots of great tracks which didn't appear on the US version, and I get... the Pokemon theme tune.

ThAtDuDE

willing to sell/trade this bundle

Xbox with games, gba sp (blue)

and a 2pac greatest hits CD (thats already saved on the xbox harddrive :lol )

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
For Sale:

The Punisher (PS2)
The Getaway: Black Monday (PS2)

Both are shrink wrapped. Make offers, don't low ball.

Hero

I am looking for Valkyrie Profile (U.S. version only) for PSX. I really would like this, I need a replacement copy. If anybody has it, let me know what you want.

I'm also looking for Suikoden 1 and Suikoden 2, and Sin and Punishment.

If there is a new PS2/XBX/GCN/GBA/DS game you want for it, I most likely have it.

Trades only, I'm cheap.

I also have a sealed copy of Gitaroo Man since I know some people here are nuts for it. :p

Edit:

Some other rare/obscure games I have:

Cubivore (GCN)
Future Tactics (GCN)
Rez (PS2)
PN03(GCN)
Mad Maestro(PS2)
Chrono Cross(PSX, non-GH box)
Ogre Battle 64 (N64, strategy guide too)
Harvest Moon 64 (N64)

JPRaup

Banned
Looking to sell all these (all are XB version)

Mechassault 2
Need for Speed Underground 2
Ghost Recon 2
Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball
Guilty Gear X2 Reload
Counterstrike
SSX3(Sealed)
Breakdown
ESPN NFl 2k5
Links 2004
Rainbow Six 3

I accept paypal, Money Order or Concealed cash

My Feedback

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Looking for Namco Guncon 2 in good condition (original box, etc.) I'm thinking about $15 would be reasonable, since I've seen them new online for around $23. PM me if you've got it.

I keep buying Mr. Driller Drilllands in batches of 2 or 3 and selling out within an hour. So I thought I'd make a general offer: if you want Mr. Driller Drillland for Japanese GameCube, shipped worldwide for $30, send me a PM.

I can't promise to be speedy about it, but the next time I'm in Akihabara (early March, probably) I can stop by the liquidating stores and try to snag as many as are available for interested parties. Again, I DON'T HAVE THESE ON HAND - I just want to make a waiting list for future shopping reference. You win, I win, Hori Susumu wins! YAY!~

n3ss

aka acr0nym
Thought I'd post it here before I hit ebay.... Whats for sale is my psp standard package. System in excellent condition, only had for a month. No dead pixels as far as I can see and have had no problems with it at all. Eveything is included, as if it were new, I kept all the packaging. I will also be selling the system with Lumines, the usb cable to transfer music, movies, and pictures. And lastly I will be selling the PSP with a sandisk 512mb memory stick, pro duo. All this for $400 + shipping. I accept paypal and if you want to check my selling history on ebay my user id is etchunltd. Please pm me if interested. Thanks!

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
demi said:
I'm interested in VJ2...whatcha want.
GAF said:
demi - Banned

This is getting weird. Twice in the past year I've been in the midst of a trade in the buy/sell/trade thread, only to have the other guy get banned in the middle of it.

Top Bottom