• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mairu

Picking up Batman even though I've pretty much completely played through it on 360.. Kind of disappointing other than that, but there's still more days to go in the sale

Firebrand

Heh, 25% on Civ5... it was 33% off for a couple of hours the first day.

Might be time I got Batman. Dragon Age too perhaps, but I was hoping for better prices than €15 / €20.

nny

Also, Blue Toad is today's Indie Deal; it's an interesting little game if you like puzzles, I recommend it at that price.

Mihos

Gold Member
So whats the deal on the X Superbox? It is the only game today I don't own already. Is it worth it at all?

Hm. Is it perhaps finally time to buy an X game now? I´m guessing X3: Terran Conflict is the way to go?

These boxes with all the games in the series, who wants them? Does anyone really want X1 and X2 in their Steam collections?

Bii

Whew, I'm glad I bought Civilization V off of D2D for $30 (after coupon) and activated on Steam. I was going to kick myself if Steam themselves had it for even cheaper than that.

jediyoshi

DurielBlack said:
No way to bypass this shit? Its a fucking single player game. I wish these idiots at Valve would realize some people have shitty internet and don't want to wait hours and hours to play their new game. Some people are smart enough to decide on their own when they want to download updates. I think when I installed Left 4 Dead 2 it was around 13 hours before I could play because of this junk. I just wanted to play it solo.

You want to play an unpatched New Vegas? :lol

I'm surprised we already live in a time where updates are synonymous with multiplayer balances.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
1) I knew this would happen... maybe I can convince my bro to get me Dragon Age for Christmas...

2) Is Splinter Cell Chaos Theory set up to use the 360 controller? Maybe even the original Splinter Cell? If not, does their design fit (better than Hitman) with KB/Mouse.?

3) Might bite on a Flatout game.

Plasma

Banned
Picked up Dragon Age Ultimate Edition, I already have the limited edition but I never bought any of the DLC or the expansion I guess this way will be cheaper plus I get it on Steam.

TheFatOne

Wanted to buy Civ V but not for that price. I haven't played Dragon Age, and my backlog is growing should I buy the ultimate edition or just the standard one?

Wellp, spent all my money already during the steam sale, so Dragon Age will remain out of reach. That sucks. Pretty weak discount on Civ 5 tho, I was really hoping to see a good price there.

tribal24

Banned
ahhh im thinking about batman again bought it 3 times already for ps3. buying flatout ultimate carnage, and tomb raider anniversary . fuck now im checking the catalog. fuck steam seriously

CecilRousso said:
Hm. Is it perhaps finally time to buy an X game now? I´m guessing X3: Terran Conflict is the way to go?

These boxes with all the games in the series, who wants them? Does anyone really want X1 and X2 in their Steam collections?

Terran Conflict is all the X you'll ever need.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
JPBrowncoat said:
Yep. Double your Batman achievements :D

Nah, I'd prefer to get a physical version for a console. Seems like my main PC would run it like crap, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom