• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Looks like the banners are slowly appearing.

Will pick up super meat boy and oddbox for now. Maybe buy some more once the store is finally updated at work :lol

Yi27p.jpg

Instro said:
So Super Meat Boy is 75% off, I wonder if I should wait.

Nobody should wait on Sumibo, it's a legitimate GOTY contender that was well worth the full $15 price and it's a total steal at less than $4.

slamskank

Gifted 2 copies of BC2 for my roommates, got myself super meat boy and pb winterbottom for myself. All into the christmas spirit right now :lol

Minsc

Gold Member
Wow, really slick update, like how it's sorted in to groups and you can select pages at the bottom of the book!

I'm so screwed, there's 3 or 4 titles just on the first page of daily deals, forgot about F1 2010! :D

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Instro said:
So Super Meat Boy is 75% off, I wonder if I should wait. Great price on PB btw, I think I paid like $5 for that and it was still worth it.

That's it. I'm afraid you're not allowed to use computers anymore. :mad:

Nelo Ice

Banned
charlequin said:
Nobody should wait on Sumibo, it's a legitimate GOTY contender that was well worth the full $15 price and it's a total steal at less than $4.

but what if ur waiting for the indie potato pack?!

even though i own most of the games from it im guessing it'll be cheaper overall :lol

Hylian7

That Valve Complete Pack is an INCREDIBLE deal, everyone that doesn't have all of those games already should pick that one up.

ultron87

So Peggle Complete is a daily deal for $15 with a whopping 0% off. Meanwhile, the individual games are 4 bucks each.

What amazing savings!

(Getting Bad Company 2 and Super Meat Boy)

Helmholtz

Instro said:
So Super Meat Boy is 75% off, I wonder if I should wait..
...what? Are you implying that it might become cheaper later on? It wont. If you're saying that you want to wait and buy it at a higher price to support the Dev, go for it. I bought it for $10 and it was worth every penny. GOTY for me.

Mr. Hyde

Titan Quest is bought and downloading. I am waiting to see the official percentage off on peggle and still thinking about Oddbloxx. Did they update the graphics of the original psx ones at all?

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I've taken a screenshot of the daily deals, hopefully it helps if the page is still broken.

Lego batman for $8. Yes or no? :lol

clav

Instro said:
So Super Meat Boy is 75% off, I wonder if I should wait. Great price on PB btw, I think I paid like $5 for that and it was still worth it.
smh

I'm gift a few at that price right now to my friends, and you're sitting there wondering if it's worth it for yourself?

Scrooge.

.nimrod

why does it say $13,59 for BC2 on that image? O_O

Someone from the US need to gift me two copies as long as it's still cheap, i'll pay via paypal!

Nemme

WTF is up with the pricing?

Bad Company 2 for $6.79 (US) = €13,59 (EU) ??

Google tells me this: 13.59 Euros = 17.800182 U.S. dollars

I miss the good old days of paying in US dollars.

snack

Nemme said:
WTF is up with the pricing?

Bad Company 2 for $6.79 (US) = €13,59 (EU) ??

Google tells me this: 13.56 Euros = 17.760888 U.S. dollars

I miss the good old days of paying in US dollars.
You could ask a GAF from NA to gift to you. :)

Instro

Helmholtz said:
...what? Are you implying that it might become cheaper later on? It wont. If you're saying that you want to wait and buy it at a higher price to support the Dev, go for it. I bought it for $10 and it was worth every penny. GOTY for me.

Actually its apparently supposed to be in the "Potato pack" at some point, but then I realized I already own most of those games so I bought Meat Boy. I like that everyone is pissed at me though :lol

Lkr

lego batman! fuck yeah!
wtf at no discount on peggle
valve complete pack is never a deal since I already own everything:lol
I might bite on Lumines even though I own it on 360 and PSP already

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Regarding the image that i posted. Those prices i guess are AUD (Australian). I figured some might be more expensive than the US.

Guess BC2 is one of them.

Also prince of persia forgotten sands, $5?? Fuuccccck :lol

Helmholtz

Instro said:
Actually its apparently supposed to be in the "Potato pack" at some point, but then I realized I already own most of those games so I bought Meat Boy. I like that everyone is pissed at me though :lol
You cannot go wrong at $3.75, it's pocket change for an absolutely fantastic platformer. Have fun!

fuck you steam and your backlog multiplying shenanigans!

edit: has someone made a variation of that "sigh...the shit I deal with...fap" image, with steam somehow referenced instead?

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom