• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIN90 said:
Hey, Monkey Island 4 wasn't so bad!

:(

It was and is complete crap if you see it as a Monkey Island game. It tried to rewrite the story of one of the most classic games ever made with that bastard ending. It also looked like crap, and it was half as funny as the other games.

cramcakes

Erasus said:
Get it, it is an awesome RPG. What we think wont matter, noone knows. If you want it, get it now because its not going to get cheaper I think.

LocoMrPollock said:
Nah, it won't get any cheaper and it's a great value as is.

Alrighty, jumped in.

Wallet is ready for the next batch...

Ceebs

CecilRousso said:
It was and is complete crap if you see it as a Monkey Island game. It tried to rewrite the story of one of the most classic games ever made with that bastard ending. It also looked like crap, and it was half as funny as the other games.
The best joke in the entire game is like five minutes in. It's something like this:

Elaine: I am going to city hall to get myself declared undead.
Guybrush: But wouldn't that make you a flesh eating zombie?

6fp6d2.jpg

1 minute to go..

Millions across the world are staring at their screens as I type this...

MEN WHO STARE AT DEALS..

Someone photoshop this :lol

Campster

Do you like my tight white sweater? STOP STARING
You guys do know this makes sense, right? Now that everyone either has Christmas money in hand and/or knows what they actually got for Christmas and can now make purchases they otherwise may have been waiting on?

I would advise anyone thinking about biting on these to do so now, I feel like since they're doing a mid-sale recap we will not be getting these specific deals again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom