• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

graywolf323

oh thank you Steam I missed out on Super Meat Boy before due to not having Christmas money yet but now I do :D

Jo-El said:
I'm sure they'll do it again on the last day too.

this way they'll have two days of repeats so if you miss another day you might have another shot

I'll probably miss one day around New Years due to being out of town and not having internet access

Ceebs

There is a new Indie Daily deal at least. A.I. War: Fleet Command.

Also thank you for the 2nd chance at BC2, missed it last time.

6E2K8.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
A lot of the repeats are the games that I actually bought. At least now I can get Lara Croft, which I missed out on the first time.

Oh well, less reasons to spend more cash.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Everyone should go buy Assassin's Creed 2. Shit is mind-blowing.

I have put 16 hours into it since it went on sale last week.

Just crack the DRM if you don't like it.

BUY IT.

Blizzard

Banned
Lyonaz said:
Fuck you Valve for The Witcher for 1 euro!:lol
Is that a Euro only special? It's still $5 USD in the US store.

Also, trolololo at sales to let people spend Christmas money. Just Cause 2 isn't even on there, how sad. :( I shall get revenge for the repeat sales by rebelliously not buying Super Meat Boy again.

Any Euro Dude to gift me The Witcher? ill pay in paypal or gift something with the same price range.

Boo at the sale though, no Red Alert 3 :(

EDIT: price mistake, wtf :mad:

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Grabbed Super Meat Boy.

I like hardly paying anything for awesome stuff.

Campster

Do you like my tight white sweater? STOP STARING
sn00zer said:
Yay repeats!!!!
Not everyone follows the sale as religously as you guys :)

Seriously, the amount of entitlement is just crazy. This makes sense - it's a two-week long sale, and they're recapping the first week. It's boxing day, which means anyone who now has Christmas money can jump on the deals they may have missed. I just don't get the outrage about not having new deals - we have 6 more days of amazing discounts to go, plus another recap on the 2nd.

Dynoro

Stallion Free said:

BUY IT.
I'm really trying to hold off on AC2 atm (bought too many Steam deals recently so aiming not to spend over £6-7 on any one game) but I doubt I'll hold out for another 24 hours :lol

Tain

AC2 is boring. Would look crazy good on PC though.

So how is Wings of Prey? I don't know shit about flight sims, are there better modern ones?

Stallion Free said:

BUY IT.
they aren't applying the have AC1 get an extra 10% off? it was there the first time around wtf.

I wish I had money for Dead Rising 2 :( I only have $25 for the duration of the whole sale and have already spent $13. I'm on a strict "$5 or less" mode. But...zombies! Ugh :(

duckroll

This is the Steam Sale equivalent of a recap episode in a TV series. It's quite natural that those following it every day are disappointed because it means there's no new content. Yes, it's good for those who haven't been keeping up, which is the point, but still, it's disappointing there's nothing new today! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom