• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMPrince said:
i read about they may have problems. 2 people from here said it ran fine. I can confirm that i am the third person that had no problem running this on my W7 64 bit system.
I'll be crossing my fingers then. Thanks for the heads-up. Glad to hear it's not an unavoidable problem.

M&B Warband plays decently on my Asus 1215n. Still adjusting details here and there, but it comes out to around 15-20fps in moderate sized battles and is much better than that when there are only a few people around. Still tweaking things here and there, though.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I'm hoping the Last Remnant is on sale. I own it from the last time it was on sale on a whim, but I only have 50 incomprehensible minutes of time played, so I feel guilty seeing as this is one of those holy grail sale games. Just glad I never picked up bloodlines.

Volcynika

poppabk said:
I'm hoping the Last Remnant is on sale. I own it from the last time it was on sale on a whim, but I only have 50 incomprehensible minutes of time played, so I feel guilty seeing as this is one of those holy grail sale games. Just glad I never picked up bloodlines.

TLR is pretty good. It's been $10 before I think this year, so maybe!

Toma said:
Enjoy the game :)
Sometimes gamerankings/metacritics ranking can really miss the mark Oo I thought an opinion on a 85% game would sound more positive. Well, then i might reconsider my earlier comment and will watch some youtube vids first.

Oh and btw, there is some (most is) stuff in CivCity that isnt explained very well. If you have any questions regarding the game up until the 3rd city you get to govern, shoot me a message.

Well maybe you can try it, it only 1 dollar, and maybe you will love it. As I said, when it worked it was very fun. Like a strategic game lite.

BTW, Civcity is great and im just starting. I can feel how good its going to be from playing this little. Or maybe is that I really love this type of games.
The encyclopedia is very fun, reminds me of those books about ancient rome for kids. :lol

And I have some problem I will contact you, thanks!

kennah said:
Man, who ARE you

the-shadow-sam-raimi.jpg

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Someone needs to post a picture of M. Night. :O

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Volcynika said:
TLR is pretty good. It's been $10 before I think this year, so maybe!
I own it from that sale, and feel guilty when I see people hoping it goes on sale, because I played 50 minutes (my first ever JRPG) before quitting and uninstalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom